Ukshep

This creepy ‘cannibal’ chef slices flesh from people’s bod ies, fries it up and FEEDS it

THIS is the horrifying moment a crazed performance artist sliced flesh from the bodies of two assistants before frying it in a pan and FEEDING it to them on a live Facebook stream.

Cops in Latvia are now probing barmy Arturs Bērziņš's show after a flurry of complaints from disgusted viewers.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5859060/cannibal-chef-slices-flesh-bodies-fries-feeds-art/

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

THIS is the horrifying moment a crazed performance artist sliced flesh from the bodies of two assistants before frying it in a pan and FEEDING it to them on a live Facebook stream.

Cops in Latvia are now probing barmy Arturs Bērziņš's show after a flurry of complaints from disgusted viewers.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5859060/cannibal-chef-slices-flesh-bodies-fries-feeds-art/

I posted something weeks ago, about a future cannibal chef and the potential for a show on the food channel. 

Here it is Shep. 

People are going crazy. 

• Sad 1

Just now, phxsparks said:

I posted something weeks ago, about a future cannibal chef and the potential for a show on the food channel. 

Here it is Shep. 

People are going crazy. 

Yeah I want no part in it... There comes a point where shit has to stop!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeah I want no part in it... There comes a point where shit has to stop!

For sure, it has to stop. 

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I wuz gonna add the WTF rating but I'm fresh out... So in lieu - this ----> :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Did any of us ever think we'd live to see such crazy sheet (days)? Wow... just wow.  (HFSFM)

• Like 1

Brawndo

Cannibalism in Africa... you think it would be an easy sell to send the marines.

I pulled the -Bourdain- move on VOAT when I noticed him prancing around in Haiti with Sean Penn. The Voters quickly found Obo mentioning hotdogs!!! In another episode with Bourdain. Go figure.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.