God Man

Urgent message - we must close all public schools immediately.

i feel better having the grand sons shoot a bow and arrow now

i feel a bit vindicated on them lessons

silent but deadly fart

and home schooling

stay home and poop on your own throne

wash the hands with soap

you don't need the other stuff just yet

tea time

• Like 2

America would be much better off without all the social engineering of our children in public schools.  Closing the schools will be a step in the right direction towards solving this problem too.

• Like 4

Story tonight about a teen girl being raped by another student at high school while school was in session. Messaging seems to be school is not safe, despite gun laws, armed teachers, ect. , Nor is home schooling alone, without monitoring deemed safe. 

There will be a push for all kids to have a device and be home schooled soon, less $$ in brick and mortar, a few teachers present strict standard curriculum, instant connected spy device installed in every home with a malleable mind.

Free internet for everyone! What a great country we have! 

(Beware)

• Angry 1

neelragingbluefury

We only do locusts...

Sometimes they try to imply I'm responsible for some of these things.  (really) School down the road from me and no stories of anyone attacking it (this is north of pittsburgh) so...

The school bus thing in the Spirit is something different.  The public bus thing is also something different than you think it is (dimensional transfer of sorts).  In the Spirit you don't deal with humans but interdimensional things; that's the illusion.

Physical weapons above a knife and a hammer I don't own and I don't use those flesh items for spiritual warfare; I have a knife set up cross with the holster as a fixed attack for a nasty operating spirit though.  Don't say it's craft it is not it's more a ward/warning.  You shouldn't hold back with these entities.

GRACE of Jesus Christ with those who have the Holy Spirit.  May GOD have mercy on those without because I won't.  (I know it's mean but I post from my current reflection)

Posted (edited)

The national average spent per student per year in public schools is about $12,000.  If students stay home with a parent and are home schooled and the money went back to the family educating the student instead of the school, it would off set the lost income that parent would have potentially lost if they quit their job to stay home.  There could be huge financial benefits not to mention it would help families get back to being families again.  With the assistance of technology and computers, I am sure children could be well educated in the home.

Edited by God Man
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, God Man said:

The national average spent per student per year in public schools is about $12,000.  If students stay home with a parent and are home schooled it would off set the lost income that parent would have potentially lost if they quit their job to stay home.  There could be huge financial benefits not to mention it would help families get back to being families again.  With technology and computers, I am sure children could be well educated in the home.

This is a great way to see it. Thank you for something positive in that scenario. Every problem is an opportunity.

Much love!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

Hey if Kids get home schooled, dya think they will lower my taxes?

I think so, but it would probably be up to the voters.  If the voters want to lower the taxes, then so be it.

Now if we can just get the high level masons to support it and communicate to the lower level mason on the school boards and working as school superintendents, we can get the same support as you are seeing right now in the schools with the walk out demonstrations and so forth.  Then we could get most of the parents and children behind it too.

We don't need gun control laws, we need to ban schools!

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.