silversides

You Can Buy This Tiny Home on Amazon, and Just Wait Till You See the Inside

silversides    244

Fully Equipped Prefab Shipping Container Tiny Home on Amazon | Small Home Design Ideas

------------------------------------

You Can Buy This Tiny Home on Amazon, and Just Wait Till You See the Inside

In case you missed it, you can find pretty much anything your little heart desires on Amazon. Pickle-flavored potato chips? Yep, Amazon's got those. Date-night-approved dresses? It sells plenty of 'em. Chic workout clothes? Amazon has you covered. A heated toilet seat? Psh, obviously it offers one of those. A tiny house that can be delivered to your doorstep? Erm, yes — Amazon has that, too.

Last year, we (and the rest of the world) were pretty darn floored to learn that Amazon was selling a teeny-tiny house for the price of $36,000. Of course, being fans of the small-space-living movement, we were curious to see if the online retailer sold any other modest dwellings similar to the one that initially went viral last year, and a quick Amazon search sure as heck didn't disappoint. We came across another adorable house that's surprisingly stylish and anything but cramped.

https://www.popsugar.com/moms/Tiny-House-Wheels-Amazon-44540891

Picklesnout    1,404

Love it. Gonna build a gypsy vardo, queenie stove, bathtub under the bedspace, fortune telling table (wink) with lots of bohiem. Hippie dippy artist in me is nuts!

BadBrad    206

Okay, it's time for some of my football player's math here. This tin can is $36,000 usd!  So, I figure a 40ft x 9ft containier here. It was tough to catch the exact dimensions in the video. That is a whopping 360 square feet divided by 36K and we end up with $100 usd a square foot. That is a lot for something that gives me claustrophobia looking at it. Is this where Agenda 21 is taking us? You guys might have to go there without me. I have to have a little more room, thank you.

Picklesnout    1,404
Just now, BadBrad said:

Okay, it's time for some of my football player's math here. This tin can is $36,000 usd!  So, I figure a 40ft x 9ft containier here. It was tough to catch the exact dimensions in the video. That is a whopping 360 square feet divided by 36K and we end up with $100 usd a square foot. That is a lot for something that gives me claustrophobia looking at it. Is this where Agenda 21 is taking us? You guys might have to go there without me. I have to have a little more room, thank you.

Exactly! Build it yourself, why give a bully your lunch money? Good guest quarters for my purposes. Perfect for a weekend, not a way of life.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.