RhetoricalRebel

Even Democrats running for Congress in California are refusing to publicly support House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi

Even Democrats running for Congress in California are refusing to publicly support House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) after Conor Lamb won a special election in Pennsylvania after telling voters that he would not support the San Francisco Democrat.

The San Jose Mercury News surveyed “34 Democrats running for Congress in competitive Republican-held seats in California this year” and “found only two candidates willing to publicly commit to voting for Pelosi if they were elected.”

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/03/19/even-ca-dem-candidates-running-away-from-pelosi/

Well, I don't think any more plastic surgery will help with this.

PelosiPlasticSurgery.jpg

28 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Even Democrats running for Congress in California are refusing to publicly support House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) after Conor Lamb won a special election in Pennsylvania after telling voters that he would not support the San Francisco Democrat.

The San Jose Mercury News surveyed “34 Democrats running for Congress in competitive Republican-held seats in California this year” and “found only two candidates willing to publicly commit to voting for Pelosi if they were elected.”

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/03/19/even-ca-dem-candidates-running-away-from-pelosi/

Well, I don't think any more plastic surgery will help with this.

PelosiPlasticSurgery.jpg

Nancy appears to be losing her mind to dementia.  I would not wish this on anyone.  However, when a person is in a position with responsibilities and other people need to depend on them;  there is a time to step down gracefully, citing health reasons.

jay.gif.f406f66871ffe991d1244ba0cf9900db.gif

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Full Throttle said:

WOW!!!!!!  She's done for sure now.   Out to pasture Nancy,  time for the glu factory.

She and Feinstein aren't radical enough for the new (AntiFa Soros) far left Democrats. I hear people agreeing with the rhetoric and when faced with local destruction are in disbelief. Many in Marin County CA voiced the opinion that Isis-Desh wouldn't harm them or the Golden Gate Bridge (a prime target), because "they" knew "we understood their passion".. etc. This was when Obama was at the pinochle of his "I'm so cool they all love me", no harm will come to America BS. You can't argue with people who are so in the bag for BS.

This thinking has spread like the Plague, and there is no cure, outside of seeing their homes burning. And, even then, some will bare their necks for the slaughter.

Enough.. I live on another planet than most I agree with.

You might not like her replacement..could be much worse than crazy Nan.

Edited by 2many secrets
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

You might not like her replacement..could be much worse than crazy Nan.

Remember Trump saying, "I like her right where she is". :gsbrnint:

Posted (edited)

Demoncrats trickery is ....not swaying me tho

both sides are evil

i did that election and some shady shit i saw

fraud to say the least of it

9 down more to go

or more to come

Edited by 9mm

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.