gxer

FRENCH EX-PRESIDENT NICOLAS SARKOZY ARRESTED OVER ‘RECEIVING £42MILLION IN ILLEGAL CAMPAIGN FUNDS FROM GADDAFI’

gxer    499
Posted (edited)

FRENCH EX-PRESIDENT NICOLAS SARKOZY ARRESTED OVER ‘RECEIVING £42MILLION IN ILLEGAL CAMPAIGN FUNDS FROM GADDAFI’

He is to be questioned as part of a probe into suspected irregularities over his election campaign financing, according to an official in the French judiciary.

The probe related to alleged Libyan funding for Sarkozy’s 2007 campaign, Le Monde newspaper reported.

Sarkozy is said to have received the kickbacks in 2007 during the presidential election campaign that swept him to power for a single five-year term.

French law bans candidates from receiving cash payments above £6,300, but the massive donation is said to have been laundered through bank accounts in Panama and Switzerland.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5852903/french-ex-president-sarkozy-in-custody-in-campaign-funding-probe-sources-say/

Un- fkkg believable.  wtf .. what is going on?

Edited by gxer
  • Like 1

gxer    499
Posted (edited)

There is nothing else I can add

Edited by gxer

snowball    720

I don't believe this. So doubtful Ghadafi would "buy" Sarkozy who was the main
advocate of overthrowing him. So this means Sarko would have backstabbed
Ghadafi and Ghadafi went down not saying peep about it ?

More likely, someone powerful and who wishes to remain unidentified made
these contributions and has found a way to pin them on a dead man.

Brawndo   
Brawndo
27 minutes ago, snowball said:

Because he wouldn't have to pay him back. They are opportunists. Everybody does it, killing his bankers. What a great way to get out of debts. 

Wonder why the Saudi prince is making a 3 weeks US tour? bribes and backroom deals. That's how it works.

Oregonian    841
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, snowball said:

Who would ghadafi tell?

No one would listen if he was on the chipping block or blow him off after taking the complaint.

I wouldn't be surprised if alot of the smaller, wealthy countries pay for protection.

I'm sure alot of the UN big players accept laundered bribes and push through agendas for the smaller countries.

How many of our own politicians take bribes to create laws and bills?

It's well known.

So why can't Libya bribe France to give them a silent global voice?

Edited by Oregonian

snowball    720

There is no proof. It was laundered. Meaning CLEANED.
Say the dead guy did it... solves the problem.

gxer    499
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, snowball said:

I don't believe this.

That was my first thought.  This is all for drama.  what else at this point.  

The original incident happened in 2007, I believe.  So we can possibly assume that this is ONE public charge they want to make so the public can SEE that an effort is being made to hold these Bast%^%*^%*  accountable.  I have a feeling that sarkosy is guilty of sicker things.  

Then in 2011 sarkosy and  obama et al  bombed Libya into the stone age.  He should hang for it.

Former French President Sarkosy has been arrested/detained.   Let that sink in though.  Former French President... 

Edited by gxer

C.O.W.    310
2 hours ago, gxer said:

FRENCH EX-PRESIDENT NICOLAS SARKOZY ARRESTED OVER ‘RECEIVING £42MILLION IN ILLEGAL CAMPAIGN FUNDS FROM GADDAFI’

He is to be questioned as part of a probe into suspected irregularities over his election campaign financing, according to an official in the French judiciary.

The probe related to alleged Libyan funding for Sarkozy’s 2007 campaign, Le Monde newspaper reported.

Sarkozy is said to have received the kickbacks in 2007 during the presidential election campaign that swept him to power for a single five-year term.

French law bans candidates from receiving cash payments above £6,300, but the massive donation is said to have been laundered through bank accounts in Panama and Switzerland.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5852903/french-ex-president-sarkozy-in-custody-in-campaign-funding-probe-sources-say/

Un- fkkg believable.  wtf .. what is going on?

The same thing happened in 2015 in Canada, the Trudeau Liberals accepted millions of dollars from the Soros NGO Moveon. That money was transferred to their Canadian equivalent and then given to the Liberal party.  Now, how is this any different than a Russian billionaire giving money to HRC for her campaign, or Trump, it's not but every country is on a different pace to correct this takeover from the Globalist Liberal left who believe they are the only ones qualified to run the country, any country. Put them all in jail and put Soros in the pedophile wing...

Oregonian    841
47 minutes ago, snowball said:

There is no proof. It was laundered. Meaning CLEANED.
Say the dead guy did it... solves the problem.

Regardless there is a paper trail to Sarkozy accepting huge bribe and he was arrested for it...

Who cares if they have a fall guy for it..

Seem defensive of the situation

A corrupt leftist pro immigration retard is briefly behind bars

Win

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.