WhiteHorse    608

I have never seen it play out from this angle. 

Snip

Nevada Man Who Survived UFO Abduction Says Aliens Asked Him About Jesus Christ

“Honestly, I wish it had happened to somebody else,” he told Channel 13 Action News. On January 30, just two days after the alleged event, two “very stern” officials from the U.S. Air Force showed up at Mr. Harshaw’s Black Mountain home and confiscated the “bible-like” object. “They didn’t ask any questions,” he recalled. “They made it very clear what they were there for, and once they had it, they simply left.”

To add insult to injury, Nigel Harshaw was notified by the U.S. Department of State on Sunday that his temporary work visa has been revoked. He has until the end of the week to return to the United Kingdom.

Rest of story here. Interesting read. 

http://marygreeley.com/?p=67085

WhiteHorse   
WhiteHorse
1 hour ago, Redlistvet said:

Space mormons.

:gsbrnint:  this is WhiteHorse

phxsparks    1,597
3 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

I have never seen it play out from this angle. 

Snip

Nevada Man Who Survived UFO Abduction Says Aliens Asked Him About Jesus Christ

“Honestly, I wish it had happened to somebody else,” he told Channel 13 Action News. On January 30, just two days after the alleged event, two “very stern” officials from the U.S. Air Force showed up at Mr. Harshaw’s Black Mountain home and confiscated the “bible-like” object. “They didn’t ask any questions,” he recalled. “They made it very clear what they were there for, and once they had it, they simply left.”

To add insult to injury, Nigel Harshaw was notified by the U.S. Department of State on Sunday that his temporary work visa has been revoked. He has until the end of the week to return to the United Kingdom.

Rest of story here. Interesting read. 

http://marygreeley.com/?p=67085

Jehova's "Space" Witnesses, my oh my!

Full Throttle    2,098

From the link, and if true, I would love to see that Book!!!

“They told me that Jesus Christ visited their planet four hundred thousand years ago proclaiming to be the Son of God,” Harshaw recounted. He added that one of the beings presented him with an object that it described as a bible. “The last thing they told me before I was returned home was that Jesus is coming.”

neelragingbluefury   
neelragingbluefury

Boba fett sentinel thing.  Blue fett man collecting bird scalps of the hairy bird queen (everywhere else but on her head).  Prepare for more space stupidness.

GRACE of Jesus Christ with those who have the Holy Spirit.  May GOD have mercy on those without because I won't.  (I know it's mean but I post from my current reflection)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.