Eve

Where have the chem trails gone?

Not that I miss them, but we’ve had gorgeous blue skies the past couple days (here in The Netherlands) that are absent of the usual crisscross lines. The weather has only just cleared up, so I’m unsure if it only recently stopped or has already been this way for a few weeks. @apache54 and @JayDee both mentioned a lack of chemtrails in their areas too, for at least today. There were contrails, but they dissipated after a few minutes. The sky was also a shade of blue during the sunset that I’ve only ever seen from the top of mountains, while we are maybe a centimeter or two above sea level. Additionally, despite only a sliver of the moon being lit up, it is quite noticeably brighter (yesterday as well).

Anyone else noticing this? Specifically concerning the chemtrails is where I’m most curious.

2 minutes ago, One Step Away said:

I think they're all in Germany 

That explains it, they’re turning around at the border. :p Poor Germany, having them circle overhead like that! It was posted a couple days ago, I wonder if it was still like that today.

• Like 1

Astonishingly clear here around the southern Texas/Louisianna border. Generally they show up daily,but the past few days have been actual clouds, as far as i have observed. The sunlight is intense though, nigh on blinding from  noon until 3-4.

• Like 2

They will be back soon enough. If people only realized more about what is going on.  Man is not the only thing controlling the weather. They have help.

Still cloudy and wet and rainy and snowy here.  Winter still has a hold on us in southern Ohio.   Snowing now, 3-5 by morning.  :pulling-hair:

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for you input, very interesting!

Hang in there @Full Throttle! I keep joking winter isn’t going to end; going to be the beginning of an ice age. I hope it warms up for you soon. :huggles:

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.