RhetoricalRebel

Trump to boost exports of lethal drones to more U.S. allies

RhetoricalRebel    2,349

President Donald Trump will soon make it easier to export some types of lethal U.S.-made drones to potentially dozens more allies and partners, according to people familiar with the plan.

Trump is expected to ease rules for such foreign sales under a long-delayed new policy on unmanned military aircraft due to be rolled out as early as this month, the first phase of a broader overhaul of arms export regulations.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-arms-drones-exclusive/exclusive-trump-to-boost-exports-of-lethal-drones-to-more-u-s-allies-idUSKBN1GW12D

While I would still vote for Trump over Hillary in a heart beat, but this is where Trump is just blatantly supporting the military industrial complex, driving the arms race and making the world a more dangerous place.

• Like 1

apache54    6,064
1 hour ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

While I would still vote for Trump over Hillary in a heart beat, but this is where Trump is just blatantly supporting the military industrial complex, driving the arms race and making the world a more dangerous place.

I agree,

Trump is still a business man and war is big money to the suppliers of arms. don't like it but like almost everything else what are not able to make the changes needed to stop this crap world wide!! that is why in say I hope Mother nature does it for us!!

• Like 1

RhetoricalRebel    2,349
2 hours ago, apache54 said:

I agree,

Trump is still a business man and war is big money to the suppliers of arms. don't like it but like almost everything else what are not able to make the changes needed to stop this crap world wide!! that is why in say I hope Mother nature does it for us!!

And the more it builds up, the worst it will be when it all cuts loose. Even if the US stopped today, plenty of other countries will pick up the slack. Makes the UN in reality completely useless.

• Like 2

snowball    722

2 hours ago, apache54 said:

I agree,

Don't forget the Congress-For-Sale and Executive Branch-For-Sale.
They all act on this insider knowledge, and it's legal. It's legal because,
they make the laws! This fact extends beyond Congress, it's why Trump
backs Saudi Arabia and MBS.. he's going to spend billions on construction
and hotels. Check out the deal Jared Kushner made with Qatar.
http://amp.slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/03/jared-kushner-dad-met-qatar-finance-minister-but-all-good.html

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

President Donald Trump will soon make it easier to export some types of lethal U.S.-made drones to potentially dozens more allies and partners, according to people familiar with the plan.

Trump is expected to ease rules for such foreign sales under a long-delayed new policy on unmanned military aircraft due to be rolled out as early as this month, the first phase of a broader overhaul of arms export regulations.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-arms-drones-exclusive/exclusive-trump-to-boost-exports-of-lethal-drones-to-more-u-s-allies-idUSKBN1GW12D

If I recall correctly, with your background we can get technical?

I would imagine all aircraft, drones included, have both a hardware and software back door? So that, these air weapons might have issues if used on someone or something we don't like? I would do that. It's like a sub shooting a torpedo that goes wild. There are measures on the fish that prevent it from sinking the host boat.

I don't take lightly the Military Industrial Complex (Ike) Banker business world. But, having some control over weapons others use is a plus.

Currently, Israel is the only country allowed to alter these systems. I don't know that they share what they do with us. But, they gut a lot of weapons systems and avionics out of new air frames and install their own stuff. You can find a lot of literature on the web regarding them modifying  US aircraft electronics and software.

https://climateviewer.com/2013/11/16/us-military-discusses-future-of-weather-warfare-despite-enmod-ban/

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/10665/israel-is-getting-a-single-f-35-test-jet-unlike-any-other

2ms

Edited by 2many secrets

octopus prime    1,509
1 hour ago, 2many secrets said:

If I recall correctly, with your background we can get technical?

I would imagine all aircraft, drones included, have both a hardware and software back door? So that, these air weapons might have issues if used on someone or something we don't like? I would do that. It's like a sub shooting a torpedo that goes wild. There are measures on the fish that prevent it from sinking the host boat.

I don't take lightly the Military Industrial Complex (Ike) Banker business world. But, having some control over weapons others use is a plus.

Currently, Israel is the only country allowed to alter these systems. I don't know that they share what they do with us. But, they gut a lot of weapons systems and avionics out of new air frames and install their own stuff. You can find a lot of literature on the web regarding them modifying  US aircraft electronics and software.

https://climateviewer.com/2013/11/16/us-military-discusses-future-of-weather-warfare-despite-enmod-ban/

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/10665/israel-is-getting-a-single-f-35-test-jet-unlike-any-other

2ms

You're right of course.  No one would EVER alter them without our consent. 

• Like 1

Hazmat    1,453
8 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

You're right of course.  No one would EVER alter them without our consent. 

I always appreciate some good sarc...

Full Throttle    2,115

All data acquired by said sale of said drones to be sent under the strongest encryption back to Alphabet agency headquarters in Langly without consent or knowledge of said buyers of said Lethal drones.  Backdoors to remain intact at all times.

4D Chess?    

• Like 1

apache54    6,064
3 hours ago, snowball said:

Don't forget the Congress-For-Sale and Executive Branch-For-Sale.
They all act on this insider knowledge, and it's legal. It's legal because,
they make the laws! This fact extends beyond Congress, it's why Trump
backs Saudi Arabia and MBS.. he's going to spend billions on construction
and hotels. Check out the deal Jared Kushner made with Qatar.
http://amp.slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/03/jared-kushner-dad-met-qatar-finance-minister-but-all-good.html

EXACTLY!!!

• Like 1

COBO Member    4,317

We all know Trump came from a business background. There are times you can't avoid mixing business with politics. This is one of those times.

Take Taiwan for example. they were real close to cutting a deal with us on some F-15s. They started to balk at the cost, so we said, "How would you feel about a lease program?"

COBO Member    4,317
1 hour ago, Full Throttle said:

All data acquired by said sale of said drones to be sent under the strongest encryption back to Alphabet agency headquarters in Langly without consent or knowledge of said buyers of said Lethal drones.  Backdoors to remain intact at all times.

4D Chess?    

:gsbrnint: Much like installing Boeing's UAP in their planes without the airlines' knowledge?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.