Ukshep

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg summoned by UK lawmakers to give evidence on Cambridge Analytica scandal

Ukshep    25,442

British lawmakers called on Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Tuesday to give evidence related to the company's links to political analysis firm Cambridge Analytica.

Media reports published by the U.K. newspaper The Observer and The New York Times on the weekend outlined how 50 million Facebook profiles were mined for data by an app called "thisisyourdigitallife". The data was then transferred to Cambridge Analytica.

The London-based company worked on Facebook ads with President Donald Trump during his election campaign in 2016, where it provided details on American voters. But the data allegedly held by Cambridge Analytica was not used in the 2016 Trump presidential election campaign, the company claims.

So far, Zuckerberg has been silent on the issue but U.K. lawmakers want to hear from him. Damian Collins, a member of parliament, sent a letter to Zuckerberg Tuesday requesting that he appear in front of the Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/20/facebook-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-summoned-by-uk-mps-over-cambridge-analytica.html

I wonder if there is more to all of this than we know or if it will just fade away without any extra chances to reveal Zuckerbergs true nature!

• Like 1

Cryptic Mole    5,182
Posted (edited)

I'm laughing so hard right now over all these Zuckerberg probes. Please tell me that you don't really believe that any of this is real? Do you honestly believe that these so-called probes will go anywhere? It's all smoke and mirrors, and do you know why?  He's a Rothschild. Just another fake Jew and who is also related to the Rockefellers and even the Clinton's. lol.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

Cryptic Mole    5,182
Posted (edited)

I find it pretty funny that anyone in the UK would ever go after and up against their own like the Rothschild's who actually run the entire British Monarchy with a 100% rule. That would be suicidal. That means this is all fake news. But even if it is real, it'll go nowhere!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Cryptic Mole    5,182
Posted (edited)

I'll even bet that there's another much more important story going on somewhere that this story was designed to distract everyone from. Stop paying so much attention to Sugar Mountain. And I'm not referring to foods or resorts, either.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Cryptic Mole    5,182
Posted (edited)

Since I have been accused of just hinting all the time by being too cryptic, I'll let you know that all of this goes much deeper than you'll ever know. Start your search with these keyword variations: Facebook, Zuckerberg, CIA, Sugar Mountain.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

Cryptic Mole    5,182
Posted (edited)

Also, and a very stern warning from me. Never use Google to search for anything ever! I can assure you that your search history will be your demise if and when its needed to be used against you, and rest assured, one day it will!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.