Ukshep

First sex doll brothel in Paris faces calls to close because it 'fuels rape fantasies'

Ukshep    25,442

A sex doll brothel in Paris is facing calls to be shut down – with angry critics branding it a 'degrading' place that fuels rape fantasies. 

Councillors are set to decide the future of Xdolls, which opened in a neighbourhood in the heart of the French capital last month, at a meeting this week, Le Parisien reports.

Housed in a non-descript flat in the city, the business is officials registered as a games centre.

But its critics argue that it is actually a brothel – which are illegal to own or operate in France. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5521787/Calls-sex-doll-brothel-Paris-shut-down.html

I can't say I disagree with this. Dolls are just stimulating the evil and impulsive sides of humanity! No thanks!

Xavier   
Xavier

They're not A.I.

They're not human.

There are millions upon millions of real sex slaves, in America, and everywhere else.

If these dolls save even ONE girl or boy from being abused because it was available.

They're not bad.  They're objects.  

Islam promotes rape, and you don't see that getting banned everywhere...

but sex dolls!  NO NOT THOSE!

markovian    209

rape fantasys promote rape not f**king dolls ... wana cut down on rape take ur concivted rapeist and publicly burn there genitals off ... bet that will have a real impact and u could sell the tickets

sex dolls promote rape wtf is wrong with people next ima hear how rocks promote murder and beds make u lazzy

• Like 1

Nobuddy    87
Posted (edited)

Umm.. using that kind'a logic, i guess mannequins will be banned next. :blink:

I read an article once where a 'refugee' was caught in a dark parking-lot humping the warm tail-pipe of a recently parked car.. not sure what you'd ban for that, but this shit's getting a little out of control.

Strange daze indeed..

Edited by Nobuddy
..|O_o|..

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.