captrandom

awwwww fuk. another school shooting outside DC

Shooting reported at high school in Maryland, school district says

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/20/us/great-mills-high-school-shooting/index.html

A shooting has been reported at Great Mills High School in Maryland, St. Mary's County Public Schools said on its website.

"The school is on lock down," the school district said, and the incident has been contained. "The Sheriff's office is on the scene; additional information to follow."

A spokesman for the FBI's Baltimore field office said its agents are on the scene of an incident in Great Mills, Maryland.

Event is contained they say!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Event is contained they say!

Yes, but the damage is done because the MSM have been briefed and the story has all kinds of tails added to it..all part of the agenda..

• Like 1

Xavier

The longer Trump takes to arrest the Evil of our Land, the more of these we will endure.  This is just the start.  They can shoot up every school in America, and you're not taking My Guns.  Period.

It really makes me wonder how many of these american shootings are just copycats from Columbine.   Since then there were two amazingly horrific school incidences in Russia and Ireland, I think...?...

Anywhom, what im saying is our media goes back to Columbine, and every time something happens they dig back to that.   Im seriously wondering if our MSM wouldn't dig up the worst and most horrific news item from 20 years ago maybe socially inept autists wouldn't get ideas and try to out-do it.

I donno.    Something is really sick in society.   I say bring back the Victorian Sanitariums.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, captrandom said:

our media goes back to Columbine, and every time something happens they dig back to that.   Im seriously wondering if our MSM wouldn't dig up the worst and most horrific news item from 20 years

Columbine was the first false flag school shooting using intelligence agency children to pull it off. There was a drill in progress at the time. It set the pattern for the following false flag attacks we have been witnessing since. The general population is not at risk of doing this type of action. It is the subversive Communist element in society that has been with us a long long time that is coming out of its hole to destroy this Constitutional Republic. We have not been taught all of history and we are going to pay for not being informed about our enemies within !

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.