Ukshep

BREAKING: Package explodes at FedEx facility in Schertz, 1 employee hurt

Ukshep    25,465

A package being processed at a FedEx facility in Schertz exploded early Tuesday morning, injuring a female employee who was nearby.

The explosion happened at about 12:30 a.m. at the facility on Doerr Lane, located near Nacogdoches Road and FM 3009. Investigators said the package was moving from an upper conveyor belt to a lower one when it detonated.

A female employee standing nearby was treated for a headache related to a possible concussion, but none of the 75 employees inside the facility were seriously injured.

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/breaking-package-explodes-at-fedex-facility-in-schertz-1-employee-hurt

This that bomber again??

I thought this stuff was SXSW connected. Apparently not.

It seems these devices aren't very stable?

I don't know how easy it is to ship Fed X without proper account info? I know the package could have been sent via a drop-off container (depending on the size). If the box was too big, it had to be shipped at a Fed X office (with cameras) or picked up by a driver. Maybe  more info on the bomber well come of this one? 

Posted (edited)

Just saw this.. it's related but, not about the latest one.

it says the bomber used some sort of sign as an anchor point for the package. So, it took a little time to set that device up.

Serial bomber switches MO, uses tripwire in 4th attack

KXAN Staff

KXAN | Posted: Mar 18, 2018 09:04 PM CDT

AUSTIN (KXAN) - The latest of four bombings in the Austin area in the past 16 days has a "higher level of sophistication" than the previous three, according to an update from Austin Interim Police Chief Brian Manley.

"We are clearly dealing with what we expect to be a serial bomber at this point," Manley said.

http://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/two-men-injured-in-explosion-in-southwest-austin/1056692545

Edited by 2many secrets
  • Like 1

Ukshep    25,465
8 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

Copy cat stuff is going to start soon...

Sure is. With the way the media is now pushing it out...

Delysid    170

Now they will have to open every package and take a look at what you buy, you know, to keep us safe.

apache54    6,064
5 minutes ago, Delysid said:

Now they will have to open every package and take a look at what you buy, you know, to keep us safe.

most are already x-rayed and sniffed

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, apache54 said:

most are already x-rayed and sniffed

I ship a lot with Fed X and others. Fed X, X-Rays all packages. UPS X-Rays all that ship by air. USPS X-Rays all by air and some ground I believe.

With UPS, when shipping ground, if there is apace on a plane, the ground package may travel by air and it's X-Rayed.

Edited by 2many secrets
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

Not to far from us...

I posted this earlier...

Yeah, I saw that but, the last two were white. So, I don't get it.. they weren't white enough? No Asians yet, is that the problem. People are F'n crazy. I generally ignore most of that garbage. I'm more interested in facts (and humor), and facts are getting harder to come by these days.

Edited by 2many secrets
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.