Cinnamon

Rick Simpson Healed 5.000 People from Cancer: This Recipe Kills All Types of Tumor in 90 Days

mooddoom

This man has been one of my heroes for over 10 years...bless him...he has healed many.

Hell, if I or any of my family or friends had cancer, I would make a batch for them. You can make a nice batch with around $2,500-$3,000 for a elbow of kine, not including the everclear for oil extraction.

I have shown some of his vids to many, but most just think that cannabis is the devil, due to years and/or decades of brainwashing...

4 hours ago, mooddoom said:

most just think that cannabis is the devil, due to years and/or decades of brainwashing...

I've run across these types... after my conversation/debate about MJ with them, they head off to the pharmacy, the liquor store, and then to McDonald's. Nothing they do is of the devil, of course.

• Like 1

Treating Cancer Since 1977  [curing cancer]

Dr. Burzynski, a nationally and internationally recognized physician/investigator, pioneered the use of biologically active peptides for the treatment of cancer. In 1967, at the age of 24, Dr. Burzynski graduated first in his class of 250 students from the Medical Academy in Lublin, Poland. It was at this time that he identified naturally occurring human peptides, which were deficient in cancer patients. He concluded that these peptides played a role in preventing the growth of cancer cells. In 1968, he earned a PhD degree and became one of the youngest physician/investigators in Poland to hold both a MD and PhD degree.
In 1977 that the Burzynski Clinic was established in Houston, TX. Since then, more than 8,000 patients have received treatment at the clinic, including more than 2,300 cancer patients who have been treated in FDA reviewed and Institutional Review Board (IRB) approved clinical trials program of Antineoplastons

http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/scientific-publications.html

Surprised he's still alive tbh.

Alot of holistic doctors have been dropping like flies over the past few years and if his claims of healing are in fact true....he doesn't have long.

I've read somewhere on here @Cinnamon about dandelion and their ability to cure....and about how we use weed killers to eradicate natural remedies for a beautiful yard 

I`ve used his methods to extract C. oil for my father, problem was my cancer stricken father was too mentally debilitated from the chemo to understand that we were trying help him - too far gone (chemo dementia) and he fought having the rice sized lump of C. oil put in his mouth.

Damn I`m sad recalling our struggle, Rick Simpson is a criminal in the eyes of the F**KING Canadian government...

My wife and I will continue our habits and practices regardless - harvesting wild edibles from the land and the sea and producing any life saving medications we so desire...   

3 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Love It!!   :happy:

It is biblical - The Tree of Life , no doubt in my mind...dig/seek and yea shall find... 

On 3/20/2018 at 8:28 AM, Oregonian said:

Surprised he's still alive tbh.

Alot of holistic doctors have been dropping like flies over the past few years and if his claims of healing are in fact true....he doesn't have long.

I've read somewhere on here @Cinnamon about dandelion and their ability to cure....and about how we use weed killers to eradicate natural remedies for a beautiful yard 

Here you go! 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.