AmbrosusTheophilus

The Winds of Change: Internet Purges, The Event, and Spiritual Forces

To All Visitors of CT Forums Everywhere:

By now many people are well familiar with not only the "Great YouTube Purge of 2018," but the Purge(s) taking place in the outer regions of cyber-space located mainly in the realms of what are generally referred to as "conspiracy forums."

Immense upheavals are taking place at exceedingly rapid rates of development: socio-political-economic, and spiritual, realities. The battles taking place in The Above are being mirrored here in The Below; just as the online world is experiencing its reflection in the offline one.

There is nowhere anyone can go--the NWO is a global movement with all the world's population effected; there is nothing that can be done to stem its tide and influence, what is happening must come to pass. The sooner one realizes this, the sooner one finds a new measure of peace and strength. Only then can all of us fighting for the side of Truth and Goodness harness their God-given skills and talents in a productive manner and begin to make changes in themselves--then others--and participate in turning the tide of greater awakening towards the light.

What, then, is the "only thing" that can be done? How can one effectively address the evils, lies, and atrocities taking place daily? It is easy to imagine that one only needs to share information, (much like what takes place on CT forums) and the energetic act of transmitting this vibrational level of truth and awareness will have its intended affect upon those awakened, those awakening, and those not yet aware they are asleep. While this is truth and one of the most potent tactics in information/spiritual warfare, its energetic potential pales in comparison to what constitutes--and consists of--genuine Spiritual Work.

We have all been given the precise and exact tools for un-selfing self. We have all be gifted with the capacity for self-transmutation and self-healing. We alone must ultimately make the decisions (every step of the way) through the labyrinth of our being and consciousness. What mysterious creatures indeed we are!

In this context, Rumi's poem is instructive and insightful:

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I’ll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase each other
doesn’t make any sense.

Therefore, take every opportunity to Know Thyself. Make more time for the care of your soul. Work on freeing yourself from the capitalistic system that is subsisting off your very life-force. You extricate yourself from the system by progressively identifying with your Higher Self, your Soul; and extirpating from your being the negative elements the beast system engenders--namely, all worldly conditions that entice you thinking the concept I. Only by divorcing from yourself the noxious components of your personality not yet examined will you be able to make rapid, spiritual and evolutionary advances. Not doing so will condemn you to the massive suffering soon to be felt the world over.

Much has been mentioned about "The Event" that was to take place through the first half of March. This energetic uptick did take place and its effects are still as yet to be determined. Those who are attuned to the inner planes are already working with the new energies and are acting as a "forward advance" amidst this gathering storm of Forces.

Seek out what you can about "The Event" (and the on going unfoldments over the coming weeks and months) and see what resonates with you.

More will be revealed as the time becomes right to do so. More is being revealed by the day.

So goes the lifting of the veil. So Mote It Be.

• Like 1

Your admonition to 'Know Thyself' comes from Thales, one of the Seven Sages of Greece.

Do you think "knowing thyself" is in part recognising one is a creature of the stars (e.g. for dust we are and to dust we return), with all that implies: i.e. we are in essence spiritual beings experiencing a temporary physical presence, we are not physical beings with a spiritual add-on?

What's your mileage on that?

7 hours ago, AmbrosusTheophilus said:

Only by divorcing from yourself the noxious components of your personality not yet examined will you be able to make rapid, spiritual and evolutionary advances. Not doing so will condemn you to the massive suffering soon to be felt the world over.

This implies those enlightened will escape "the massive suffering."

Where do you get that data from?

My understanding is (pray correct me cos I'd like to be wrong), there is no escape from "the massive suffering." Even if you load for bear and walk for ages over very steep ground.

Is it because enlightened folk will understand why it's happening therefore they're supposed to feel better about it? 

It's just I'm not sure I'm going to feel better about it, is all. 

More importantly, it's the massive pain and suffering imposed on the innocents, who never had the opportunity to turn themselves into the condemned, that I don't see any logic for.

• Like 1

Many are ignoring the promise of EMPOWERMENT given in Isaiah 40:31.  

The same empowerment Jesus got the day He went to John the Baptist. 

The same empowerment the disciples (and some others) got on the day of Pentecost. 

The empowered and those in unity with the empowered are going to JOYFULLY serve Jesus during the reign of the Beast. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

we are in essence spiritual beings experiencing a temporary physical presence, we are not physical beings with a spiritual add-on?

I would say that your deciding which is the correct and true order is the determining factor for what "type" of life you lead.

5 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

Is it because enlightened folk will understand why it's happening therefore they're supposed to feel better about it?

"Feelings," (generally understood) don't have anything to do with a Higher Consciousness capable of discerning truth from falsehood. As has been written else where, one gains a peace that passeth all understanding.

Awareness, comprehension, and an intuitive gnosis, in part, comprise the attainment of a higher state of consciousness. Armed, as it were, with this ontological and epistemological new reality, one can perceive the reason and essence for mankind's place in creation--thereby gaining an understanding of why "all this is happening."

4 hours ago, John Prewett said:

The empowered and those in unity with the empowered are going to JOYFULLY serve Jesus during the reign of the Beast.

While I appreciate the sentiment, the myopic nature of your declaration must be addressed as follows:

The NWO and its demoic cabal stands in opposition to ALL the world's religions, ALL the world's peoples, their cultures, and humankind's collective spiritual reality. This is spiritual warfare emanating from the non-spatial, non-temporal regions of The One Quintessence. 

The mindset you evince (servility) is decidedly NOT what Jesus himself would have required nor desired. "You will do wonders greater I have done," did he not say? It is certainly not what is needed now.

neelragingbluefury

Most religions worship satan (rather: queen/earth worship) just don't know that they do.  BUT they stand against the principles by which the religious folks are supposed to follow so on that basis you are correct.

There are plenty of satanic Christians I just said it yesterday but...spiritual stuff, illusion but the illusion is also a representation of somewhere. 

Since the following is the kind of nonsensical drivel you posted on another thread, I recommend no one paying the slightest bit of attention to your ego-delusion/AI Bot personality:

"We only do locusts...

"Sometimes they try to imply I'm responsible for some of these things.  (really) School down the road from me and no stories of anyone attacking it (this is north of pittsburgh) so...

"The school bus thing in the Spirit is something different.  The public bus thing is also something different than you think it is (dimensional transfer of sorts).  In the Spirit you don't deal with humans but interdimensional things; that's the illusion.

"Physical weapons above a knife and a hammer I don't own and I don't use those flesh items for spiritual warfare; I have a knife set up cross with the holster as a fixed attack for a nasty operating spirit though.  Don't say it's craft it is not it's more a ward/warning.  You shouldn't hold back with these entities.

"GRACE of Jesus Christ with those who have the Holy Spirit.  May GOD have mercy on those without because I won't.  (I know it's mean but I post from my current reflection)"

Your presence, though, is instructive as it allows the opportunity for others to develop discernment and skill in ferreting out thread derailers, web AI bots, and generalized anti-logic in all its noxious guises.

I am not fighting evil. War is war. I am not fighting.

Rather,

23 hours ago, AmbrosusTheophilus said:

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I’ll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase each other
doesn’t make any sense.

I am peacefully just BEING good.

I'll see you when I see you. You'll see me when you see me.   When you get this, you'll laugh.

The below is more from neelragingbullfury posting in another thread. In it, "he" states the OP of the thread is an AI. Analyzing its linguistic patterns i.g., "Spiritual indicators I get them," and "chemtrails are a delusion for spiritual processes," reveal an incoherent mishmash of faulty sentence structure coupled to content that is "localized" around certain conspiratorial/spiritual concepts.

Any (relatively) sane person would take these as the proclamations of a schizophrenic. These types of postings must be understood to be automated control mechanisms which are infecting all CT Forums, along with virtually every social media platform and "comment enabled" website, be it small town online newspapers, or major publications with a national readership.

This artificial "intelligence" is being utilized non-stop as a weapon to literally destabilize human consciousness and distort online communication between true human beings. The fact that the OP responded to its statement with an incredulous rejoinder to its "belief" indicates she, like most people, are not aware when they are communicating with web bot personalities.

'"Chemtrails" are a delusion for spiritual processes (internal contamination).

"Eve has long blonde hair...you're an is*s.  Because I know eve fashions herself as holy so she wouldn't be smoking the grass so to speak because if she did she'd deserve a whooping.  Spiritual indicators I get them.  It's like a "look at what you did to evey" thing but like I say that's just system garbage for compliance.  I do worse and I'll continue to do it as long as these evil scumbags stay in the dark like the rats they are.  My heart is my own and not a drug addicted english woman living in a tavistock computer with an a.i. patterened after someone's dead daughter (probably...don't know exactly).

"These words won't sound right to an ordinary observer but this is the truth.  I mean why else would someone post an image of accident damage or getting beaten on the computer and parade it around?  

"State their names (the perpetrators of this system) and they will be dealt with. 

"GRACE of Jesus Christ with those who have the Holy Spirit.  May GOD have mercy on those without because I won't.  (I know it's mean but I post from my current reflection)

"(I remember this avatar)"

Who on this website is thoroughly conversant with AI bot mannerisms? Who, too, is aware of what they are designed for; and that, apparently, they are succeeding? Surely an online dialogue of this order is preferable--and more instructive--than other topics carrying less pertinent and important subject matter.

20 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

I am not fighting evil. War is war. I am not fighting.

"Just because you are not interested in politics does not mean politics is not interested in you."

Patrick Henry's eloquence:

MR. PRESIDENT: No man thinks more highly than I do of the patriotism, as well as abilities, of the very worthy gentlemen who have just addressed the House. But different men often see the same subject in different lights; and, therefore, I hope it will not be thought disrespectful to those gentlemen if, entertaining as I do, opinions of a character very opposite to theirs, I shall speak forth my sentiments freely, and without reserve. This is no time for ceremony. The question before the House is one of awful moment to this country. For my own part, I consider it as nothing less than a question of freedom or slavery; and in proportion to the magnitude of the subject ought to be the freedom of the debate. It is only in this way that we can hope to arrive at truth, and fulfil the great responsibility which we hold to God and our country. Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offence, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the majesty of heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings.

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

20 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

I am peacefully just BEING good.

I'll see you when I see you. You'll see me when you see me.   When you get this, you'll laugh.

Since you consider yourself just "being peacefully good," I'll leave off with James Russell Lowell's venerable (and still highly pertinent) hymn.

ONCE TO EVERY
MAN AND NATION

Once to every man and nation,
Comes the moment to decide,
In the strife of truth with false-hood,
For the good or evil side;

Some great cause, some great decision,
Offering each the bloom or blight,
And the choice goes by forever,
'Twixt that darkness and that light.

Then to side with truth is noble,
When we share her wretched crust,
Ere her cause bring fame and profit,
And 'tis prosperous to be just;

Then it is the brave man chooses,
While the coward stands aside,
Till the multitude make virtue,
Of the faith they had denied.

Though the cause of evil prosper,
Yet the truth alone is strong:
Though her portion be the scaffold,
And upon the throne be wrong,

Yet that scaffold sways the future,
And, behind the dim unknown,
Standeth God within the shadow,
Keeping watch above his own.

Webster Strong

Interesting thread evolution. From the first post through everyone's response there is an unusual "flow" to it all.

Personally, I'd like to read more threads like this. You know, more thoughtful content and thought-filled responses.

News items are all the rage, and it's helpful to hear many people's opinion on what's presented but I do wish there was more substance available to readers and posters on forums. Maybe it's not the place to provide slightly longer critiques or "philosophical meanderings," but with all the scrubbing of free and open exchange of ideas happening I feel it's more important than ever to engage with people of like minds/interests so that a genuine "grassroots" movement is maintained.

I've been a frequenter of all the major conspiracy forums for many years and I've seen the devolution of content and communication. It's like only the news of that day comes up, everyone makes their comments (usually not with much depth), the day comes to an end--as does the threads--and the cycle repeats all over again.

I ask myself, "what's the point?" "Are we really learning or accomplishing anything?" I can just as readily read/watch the news items from news hubs or the MSM but I source the forums for critical commentary and other ways of looking at things as that helps me expand my awareness and keeps my mind pliable.

I see forums as the last remaining place for actual, unfettered and much needed information. No wonder all the "purges" have been happening and the shakeups still ongoing are occurring in this realm of the internet. If they're shutting down YouTube channels due to people seemingly waking up to the Parkland shooting then it only makes sense that TPTB's next step would be to infiltrate/disrupt/control "fringe conspiracy sites" as that's where the truth is percolating.

Anybody else feel this way? I'd love to read comments from people who consider themselves informed.

13 minutes ago, Webster Strong said:

Interesting thread evolution. From the first post through everyone's response there is an unusual "flow" to it all.

Personally, I'd like to read more threads like this. You know, more thoughtful content and thought-filled responses.

News items are all the rage, and it's helpful to hear many people's opinion on what's presented but I do wish there was more substance available to readers and posters on forums. Maybe it's not the place to provide slightly longer critiques or "philosophical meanderings," but with all the scrubbing of free and open exchange of ideas happening I feel it's more important than ever to engage with people of like minds/interests so that a genuine "grassroots" movement is maintained.

I've been a frequenter of all the major conspiracy forums for many years and I've seen the devolution of content and communication. It's like only the news of that day comes up, everyone makes their comments (usually not with much depth), the day comes to an end--as does the threads--and the cycle repeats all over again.

I ask myself, "what's the point?" "Are we really learning or accomplishing anything?" I can just as readily read/watch the news items from news hubs or the MSM but I source the forums for critical commentary and other ways of looking at things as that helps me expand my awareness and keeps my mind pliable.

I see forums as the last remaining place for actual, unfettered and much needed information. No wonder all the "purges" have been happening and the shakeups still ongoing are occurring in this realm of the internet. If they're shutting down YouTube channels due to people seemingly waking up to the Parkland shooting then it only makes sense that TPTB's next step would be to infiltrate/disrupt/control "fringe conspiracy sites" as that's where the truth is percolating.

Anybody else feel this way? I'd love to read comments from people who consider themselves informed.

A few years ago I was disappointed with these types of forums. They devolved over time. It reached critical mass. And those that considered themselves awakened went back to sleep under the watch of their new masters. Admins.

It was sad to watch. That's why I set out years back to change forums like this back to the start when they were good. I've battled those playing games and defended this area best I could.

These forums are more important than people think. I've learned much over the years, Some might say too much. But I know if the perceptions are taught in time and if people can get back to the beginning and be healed instead of destroyed by these places then real change could be had.

If there were more people with my perception the world would change overnight. That's not to say I have power but that with my understanding comes insight and that allows one to not be controlled or pushed aside as easily as the sheeple.

The news cycles are sucky after a while, I returned to myself and when I did I found myself. For most it's about the breaking news and the drama. But from deep within my heart I see it all as a way to help heal the world.

Too long have these forums destroyed.... the many.... Ugh. It is difficult to put into words.

What can we learn most from these places??? How to let go of your negative aspects, become true to yourself. Help others. I've been doing it a while now, I make mistakes. But in the end we must learn and then apply those understandings to ourselves and attempt to pass on those perceptions.

They want to fill our hearts with hate, anger, distraction. We must fight that and push it out from within ourselves and remove it. We're being refined for the task at hand I do believe. Men and women of all walks of life who just want peace but they are forced to ascend upwards to defend themselves from an enemy who wants your every moment of focus and attention to be on lesser instincts.

Because if you create an army of monsters, The world becomes hell. But in the same way we can create an army of good men. And enough of those creates a type of heaven on earth.

Would make a grand story if it was ever told. Go back to the basics. Love.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.