abigfatzero

Top US General Says American Troops Should Be Ready To Die For Israel

abigfatzero    3,722

Top US General Says American Troops Should Be Ready To Die For Israel

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same..." This is the oath of enlistment that every American military service member or federal employee takes upon entry into government service (with slight variation for commissioned officers).

With the largest joint U.S.-Israeli air defense exercise ever conducted having recently concluded, which involved over 2,500 American service personnel, and in the midst of heightened Israeli involvement in the Syrian war, we find ourselves asking...

Are US troops ready to fight and to die for America’s Israel's defense? ...We think not, but there are US generals out there enthusiastically promoting the idea.

SNIP

Clark pushes far across the normative "military-to-military partnership" characteristic of joint drills with other allied nations. He says that US troops should be prepared to die for the Jewish State:

“As far as decision-making, it is a partnership,” he continued, stressing nonetheless that “at the end of the day it is about the protection of Israel – and if there is a question in regards to how we will operate, the last vote will probably go to Zvika [Brig.-Gen. Zvika Haimovitch, head of the IDF's Aerial Defense Division].”

Washington and Israel have signed an agreement which would see the US come to assist Israel with missile defense in times of war and, according to [Israeli commander] Haimovitch, "I am sure once the order comes we will find here US troops on the ground to be part of our deployment team to defend the State of Israel."

And those US troops who would be deployed to Israel, are prepared to die for the Jewish state, Clark said. "We are ready to commit to the defense of Israel anytime we get involved in a kinetic fight there is always the risk that there will be casualties. But we accept that - as every conflict we train for and enter, there is always that possibility," he said.

More in the link.....

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-19/top-us-general-says-american-troops-should-be-ready-die-israel

:grumph:

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1

Cinnamon    28,918
1 minute ago, abigfatzero said:

Clark pushes far across the normative "military-to-military partnership" characteristic of joint drills with other allied nations. He says that US troops should be prepared to die for the Jewish State:

He needs a big glass of sit down and shut the hell up. I'm sick of this kind of nonsense. No wonder people hate Israel.

• Like 3

abigfatzero    3,722
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

He needs a big glass of sit down and shut the hell up. I'm sick of this kind of nonsense. No wonder people hate Israel.

When he said "We are ready to commit to the defense of Israel " , I was thinking whose the we, do you have a frog in your pocket or something.

• Like 1

Cinnamon    28,918
6 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

When he said "We are ready to commit to the defense of Israel " , I was thinking whose the we, do you have a frog in your pocket or something.

I noticed that part regarding casualties and the "we" thing and thought, wow, I hope he has lots of millenial children of his own to commit to that cause. 

• Like 1

londonorchar    1,092
 abigfatzero    3,722
29 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

What is good looks without good character. Whats in a womans mind (what and how she thinks) is way more important than how she looks.

I would rather be with a woman I respect than some bimbo beauty queen who thinks she's better than everyone else and considers herself some sort of goddess.

Tell me, how many women and children have these women killed, not really someone I would like to cozy up to, if you know what I mean......

• Like 2

WalterWhite   
WalterWhite

ye ole six pointed six sided 60 degree angled '

star of David 

right?

WalterWhite   
WalterWhite

not that I would know anything about the mark of the beast.

Cinnamon    28,918
3 minutes ago, WalterWhite said:

ye ole six pointed six sided 60 degree angled '

star of David 

right?

aka Hexagram, the most evil symbol ever. Hex means curse.

the six-pointed star is the supreme symbol of Satanic tyranny

WalterWhite   
WalterWhite
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

aka Hexagram, the most evil symbol ever. Hex means curse.

the six-pointed star is the supreme symbol of Satanic tyranny

oh I had no idea you knew the mark of the beast 666

hah.

Cinnamon    28,918
Just now, WalterWhite said:

oh I had no idea you knew the mark of the beast 666

hah.

I read a LOT. :)  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.