Cinnamon

'Atmospheric River' taking aim at California

A potentially strong 'Atmospheric River' will be taking aim at California this week, according to the National Weather Service. 

Heavy rain is expected to hit the state Tuesday, especially in Southern California. 

In the Bay Area, periods of moderate to heavy rain and strong southerly winds are set to return Tuesday. 

While the region may experience a brief break in rainfall early Wednesday, widespread rain and gusty winds will return Wednesday night into Thursday. 

<snip>

http://www.kron4.com/weather/atmospheric-river-taking-aim-at-california/1058934256

Burn areas are going to get hit, most likely.

Biggest storm of the season could bring more devastation to California burn areas

An atmospheric river that forecasters are billing as the biggest storm of the season is expected to drench Southern California beginning Tuesday night and will bring with it the potential for mud flows and widespread flooding, the National Weather Service said.

The storm, which is fueled by warm, western Pacific waters, will deliver nonstop rain across much of California and provide some relief to areas that have seen a resurgence in drought conditions.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-biggest-storm-california-dangers-20180319-story.html

• Like 1

mooddoom

Hope you are out of the areas of potential damage Cinnamon!!

1 minute ago, mooddoom said:

Hope you are out of the areas of potential damage Cinnamon!!

I'm in a good place! Thank you!

• Like 2

Xavier

Atmospheric Rivers, Thunderstorm Asthma, Mostly Sunny,  Ahhhh...

They never get tired of making up new "Star Trek Tech" sounding make believe names for covering up their geoengineering and weather manipulation.

Atmospheric River!  LOL

53 minutes ago, Xavier said:

They never get tired of making up new "Star Trek Tech" sounding make believe names for covering up their geoengineering and weather manipulation.

Atmospheric River!  LOL

You realize that isnt new nor made up.

Xavier
4 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

You realize that isnt new nor made up.

You realize the first scientific conference about this subject was 2015?  You know they've been full scale geoengineering for decades?

Buckle down Cali, weird weather worldwide.  I believe that weather manipulation is a real thing.   But I'm just a dumb redneck.

Not weather modifications they are trying to stave off the inevitable pole shift look at the oceans receding only one thing can cause that a polar wobble haarp gen 3 aka chem trails and cern are connected haarp the antenna for wireless energy transfer and cern a capacitor for transferring Earth's magnetic field to Mars where they found a more advanced version in the subterranean levels. We are cosmic nomads 

42 minutes ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Not weather modifications they are trying to stave off the inevitable pole shift look at the oceans receding only one thing can cause that a polar wobble haarp gen 3 aka chem trails and cern are connected haarp the antenna for wireless energy transfer and cern a capacitor for transferring Earth's magnetic field to Mars where they found a more advanced version in the subterranean levels. We are cosmic nomads 

You're kidding, right? I can't tell for sure on here, when it comes to this stuff. Let me know please as, I may have a couple of questions.

Thanks, 2ms

3 hours ago, Full Throttle said:

Buckle down Cali, weird weather worldwide.  I believe that weather manipulation is a real thing.   But I'm just a dumb redneck.

It's been going on for a long time. Do you remember China guaranteeing no rain during the Olympics?

https://climateviewer.com/2013/11/16/us-military-discusses-future-of-weather-warfare-despite-enmod-ban/

On 3/20/2018 at 9:21 AM, Xavier said:

Atmospheric River!  LOL

Bombogenesis! LOL :D

New clouds and wonderfull plane slipstreams in the sky...... LOL.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.