Ukshep

Particularly Dangerous Situation: Severe Weather Outbreak With Tornadoes, Large Hail In Southeast

A powerful hailstorm hit parts of Brazos Valley, Texas on March 18, 2018, leaving impressively sized hail behind. On Monday, strong tornadoes, very large hail, and damaging winds are expected across parts of the Tennessee Valley and Southeast during the late afternoon and evening

Texas hailstorm occurred as a part of series of storms that hit the Brazos County area, bringing powerful wind gusts up to 128 km/h (80 mph) and downing trees in some areas.

The hardest hit were Caldwell and Walker counties where baseball-sized hail hit damaged homes and cars.

https://watchers.news/2018/03/19/baseball-sized-hail-hits-texas-extreme-weather-threatens-tennessee-river-valley-today/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

neel-mac10elite

I done told you bout what's going on in that state.  You guys know about this I outlaid the whole thing.  They're all crazy those ones...every last one of them.  At this point I might be the only sane person in this satanic dumpster.  Contain?  That ain't on me, it's on them.  Hopefully they take jimmy with them.

GRACE of Jesus Christ and his FATHER GOD with all non-demonized humans who were unwillingly thrown into a bad spiritual situation.  May the light of the truth show their darkness.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.