crabb

South Africa’s white farmers reportedly being murdered & tortured off their land

crabb    478

This is just a legal way to push a race war, how many race wars are going on through out the world?
I think TPTB are playing there last card (let the people kill each other off then control what is left) and are confident that they will succeed. 

Also I've always wondered what would happen if a white African came to America would they be able to clam that they are African-American ?

https://www.rt.com/business/421562-africa-white-farmers-mudered/

“They want money and they want guns. They want the people off the land so as they can go on like they want to. They want it here like it was in Zimbabwe a few years ago when they chased all the whites out and let it go to the ground.”

Hazmat    1,446
15 minutes ago, crabb said:

This is just a legal way to push a race war, how many race wars are going on through out the world?
I think TPTB are playing there last card (let the people kill each other off then control what is left) and are confident that they will succeed. 

Also I've always wondered what would happen if a white African came to America would they be able to clam that they are African-American ?

https://www.rt.com/business/421562-africa-white-farmers-mudered/

“They want money and they want guns. They want the people off the land so as they can go on like they want to. They want it here like it was in Zimbabwe a few years ago when they chased all the whites out and let it go to the ground.”

And Kanaduh?...Jumps into the breach and helps out some good people? nope, rejects a white South African family`s request for refugee status. Yet TPTB find the need to accept every disease ridden, low IQ, 3 world scum... Some interesting stats in the link.  

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

Thanks for the good thread crabb..

• Like 1

crabb    478

Your Welcome Haz,

And thanks for the link it shows that there is a war against the white's. I wonder how long till this all boil's over and the people take to knuckles? 

Hazmat    1,446
16 minutes ago, crabb said:

Your Welcome Haz,

And thanks for the link it shows that there is a war against the white's. I wonder how long till this all boil's over and the people take to knuckles? 

The true measure of our society is how we help those in the most need. The white South Africaners are being systematically deleted from history and are truly in need of safety. TPTB have no use for them, only the civilization destroying influx of disease ridden, low IQ, low education 3rd world breeders are welcomed...SMDH     

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.