BeachedOnMars

Why Were We Given An Inferior Design?

I believe in a creator that made everything. But is asking this question blasphemy? Any why would it be wrong to point out that humans are probably some of the worst designed things that could be designed to live here on this planet, much less the rest of the universe.

Is it possible to come to know your creator better by asking these types of questions or are they to be forever considered taboo?

BlondeNude
6 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

I believe in a creator that made everything. But is asking this question blasphemy? Any why would it be wrong to point out that humans are probably some of the worst designed things that could be designed to live here on this planet, much less the rest of the universe.

Is it possible to come to know your creator better by asking these types of questions or are they to be forever considered taboo?

If we are poorly designed, why are we able to fill any environmental niche better than any other species?

Named
25 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

All questions are perfectly acceptable to be brought before you creator.  And yes, it is a good way to know Him better.   Take everything to Him and give Him a chance to answer you.

remember, if people werent given the choice to do bad, then the good things wouldn't mean anything.   You can not force someone to love you, it wouldn't mean anything.

Just ask Him.

56 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

We are all canvases and clay, malleable and mutable. Beat a dog...you know the rest. There are no taboo questions only forbidden answers.     

neel-mac10elite

First off: back on you "snowball".

Second off: this is basically some type of prison.  If you can't see it well you need the eyes to see and the imagination to draw the conclusion.  Parasites of consciousness but probably also something "alien".  They think they're space lizards and they might actually be that in their own imaginations.  My imagination says if the the whole world is sex magick then it's not of GOD.  End of story because then GOD defaces his own creation.  Super end of story.

GRACE of Jesus Christ and his FATHER GOD with all non-demonized humans who were unwillingly thrown into a bad spiritual situation.  May the light of the truth show their darkness.

6 hours ago, neel-mac10elite said:

Second off: this is basically some type of prison.  If you can't see it well you need the eyes to see and the imagination to draw the conclusion.  Parasites of consciousness but probably also something "alien".  They think they're space lizards and they might actually be that in their own imaginations.  My imagination says if the the whole world is sex magick then it's not of GOD.  End of story because then GOD defaces his own creation.  Super end of story.

GRACE of Jesus Christ and his FATHER GOD with all non-demonized humans who were unwillingly thrown into a bad spiritual situation.  May the light of the truth show their darkness.

:scary:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, BlondeNude said:

If we are poorly designed, why are we able to fill any environmental niche better than any other species?

We weren't. This world would flourish better without us. The animals and plants wouldn't care. 

In some ways we are worse . May not seem that way because of modern comforts, but remove those and look at how difficult it really is.

11 hours ago, Hazmat said:

We are all canvases and clay, malleable and mutable. Beat a dog...you know the rest. There are no taboo questions only forbidden answers.     

We were built from the dirt. Like everything else here. Nothing really special. Could have been built without a body of flesh, one that does not decompose or get sick.

8 hours ago, neel-mac10elite said:

First off: back on you "snowball".

I think you are closer to the truth here than many may realize.  It is a prison I believe. A trap of sorts.

4 hours ago, BeachedOnMars said:

We were built from the dirt. Like everything else here. Nothing really special. Could have been built without a body of flesh, one that does not decompose or get sick.

That day may indeed come, by fabrication.. but I would not be eager to "escape" death.
If there were not death, then this would be all we have.. physical death is God's way of letting us know
there IS more, and He is God. But even this shall pass...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Share Our Content, Evil People Hate Us!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Latest Club Activity