crabb

The London police now have a firm definition of thought-crime And they’re going to use it

crabb    478

Here it comes,

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2018/03/19/the-london-police-now-have-a-firm-definition-of-thought-crime/

“If someone does something that isn’t a criminal offence but the victim, or anyone else, believes it was motivated by prejudice or hate, we would class this as a ‘hate incident’. Though what the perpetrator has done may not be against the law, their reasons for doing it are. This means it may be possible to charge them with an offence.”

• Like 1
  • Angry 2

Ukshep    25,377
10 minutes ago, crabb said:

Here it comes,

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2018/03/19/the-london-police-now-have-a-firm-definition-of-thought-crime/

“If someone does something that isn’t a criminal offence but the victim, or anyone else, believes it was motivated by prejudice or hate, we would class this as a ‘hate incident’. Though what the perpetrator has done may not be against the law, their reasons for doing it are. This means it may be possible to charge them with an offence.”

And this is why when I get arrested. I get extra charges.. Stupid ass cops ain't taking me to the station without a fight if I'm in the right! I don't kneel. I get vicious with zeal.

It's not just with these either.... No respect from them. Ever. You never get a nice calm tone and a question. You get ran at and grabbed. I find them so beastly.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The deep state owned media is against police profiling .. I wonder what they will think about this? 

I've seen cases of women (mostly in a school environment) accuse men of "looking at them" in a manor they didn't approve of.. and getting the "man" in trouble over the accusation. This to me is, being persecuted because of a perceived thought, or thoughtcrime.

Who knows what a guy might be thinking. If it was summer, and the women was wearing a "summer dress" with her shoulders bare.. and they were red.. he might be thinking "what an idiot she is, no Sun Screen on her shoulders.. who the F knows?

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/thoughtcrime

Edited by 2many secrets
  • Like 2

McKenna77    323
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, crabb said:

Here it comes,

It doesn't surprise to me. Theese kind of things are on the horizon, people still jokes on it.

This is a little piece more.

I really imagine the day you will be stopped by police simply because your face (monitored by surveillance face-recognition cameras) is angry.........

Edited by McKenna77
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

crabb    478
5 minutes ago, McKenna77 said:

I really imagine the day you will be stopped by police simply because your face (monitored by surveillance face-recognition cameras) is angry.........

I agree,
and chalk it up as another reason to watch over BOTH shoulders. I now see everything the government does as something that has a badge on it and therefor it is against everyone and everything.

McKenna77    323
8 hours ago, crabb said:

I agree,
and chalk it up as another reason to watch over BOTH shoulders. I now see everything the government does as something that has a badge on it and therefor it is against everyone and everything.

It's very clear, we are getting inside an ELECTRONIC JAIL.

God Man    1,186
6 hours ago, 2many secrets said:

The deep state owned media is against police profiling .. I wonder what they will think about this? 

I always thought it seemed like the deep state was for police profiling.  :huh:

• Like 1

McKenna77    323
9 hours ago, crabb said:

Here it comes,

So, one person feels hate (very subjective) on the way he's being looked. 

And call the police......

The second person, accuses the first of prejudice. Both go under arrest. Police do their job feeling like a social resource doing right, and government gets new funds from penitentiaries privatization.

Politics exploit the situation in left-right confrontation scheme, and Soros social investments go to the sky.........

It's all right  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cinnamon    28,888

I hate this law and every other one like it and every one that invades my privacy and violates my rights. I guess that's going to be a hate thought crime, too. Meh, come and get me. I get tv, a place to sleep, free food, dental and medical. I can even make them turn me into a man for free if I so desire... lmao... what a freaking joke the system is worldwide.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

londonorchar    1,091
56 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I hate this law and every other one like it and every one that invades my privacy and violates my rights. I guess that's going to be a hate thought crime, too. Meh, come and get me. I get tv, a place to sleep, free food, dental and medical. I can even make them turn me into a man for free if I so desire... lmao... what a freaking joke the system is worldwide.

The world needs a reset! 

Censorship is coming and coming sooner than anyone on this forum can predict!  I'm telling you this and hopefully some will heed the warning!  If you are in need of any reference material (i.e., how to info) download it now or better yet, get a hard copy!  It's not going to happen in the next day or two but very soon!

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.