Ukshep

74% Of Americans Believe The “Deep State” Is Running The Country

For the past two years, the long-running narrative, at least that promulgated by the mainstream media which continues to “explain away” Hillary Clinton’s loss to Donald Trump, is that Americans had fallen for a massive, long-running fake news scam (in part aided and abetted by the likes of Facebook), which boosted Trump’s popularity at the expense of Hillary’s as part of some giant “Russian collusion” conspiracy theory between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin (which Mueller was supposed to uncover, but has instead shifted to investigating obstruction, seemingly unable to find anything).

But what if that entire narrative is dead wrong: what if Americans have become so skeptical in the government process and structure, they never needed a “fake news” boost to vote for an establishment outsider?

According to a new poll, that’s precisely the case because a super-majority of Americans believes the faction of unelected officials, known as the deep state, is orchestrating policy in Washington, D.C. and effectively running the nation.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/74-of-americans-believe-the-deep-state-is-running-the-country_032018

If only justice would come in the form of removing the real deep, deep state.

• Like 1

'The World According To Me'
I run mine own world completely on my own.
I am always in full control of mine own world.
That's all that matters to me!

• Like 1

And this is a surprise why? Most people know it's ALL controlled nothing we can do about it none of us have an Impact all we can do is pray someday never comes and we don't have to shed blood to get everything back. I'm prepared I won't however worry about shit I cannot control or even influence.

6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

For the past two years, the long-running narrative, at least that promulgated by the mainstream media which continues to “explain away” Hillary Clinton’s loss to Donald Trump, is that Americans had fallen for a massive, long-running fake news scam (in part aided and abetted by the likes of Facebook), which boosted Trump’s popularity at the expense of Hillary’s as part of some giant “Russian collusion” conspiracy theory between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin (which Mueller was supposed to uncover, but has instead shifted to investigating obstruction, seemingly unable to find anything).

But what if that entire narrative is dead wrong: what if Americans have become so skeptical in the government process and structure, they never needed a “fake news” boost to vote for an establishment outsider?

According to a new poll, that’s precisely the case because a super-majority of Americans believes the faction of unelected officials, known as the deep state, is orchestrating policy in Washington, D.C. and effectively running the nation.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/74-of-americans-believe-the-deep-state-is-running-the-country_032018

If only justice would come in the form of removing the real deep, deep state.

agreed!!!

neel-mac10elite

It's just the chaos magic as you know blue shirt.

We pray against it and tell the american locusts that they're controlled by an a.i. interlaced with hive satan.

GRACE of Jesus Christ and his FATHER GOD with all non-demonized humans who were unwillingly thrown into a bad spiritual situation.  May the light of the truth smack the a.i. upside her monkey face.

21 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

So that many know. Now what? 

Nothing to do yet maybe never most likely when not if the sun gives off it's kill shot the power dies electronics die and this new world disorder nightmare people are no longer sedated by then bloodshed follows in the end we will prevail too many people.

23 hours ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Nothing to do yet maybe never most likely when not if the sun gives off it's kill shot the power dies electronics die and this new world disorder nightmare people are no longer sedated by then bloodshed follows in the end we will prevail too many people.

If the power goes out for 15 minutes, people flip out already. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.