Ukshep

If you Listen to Music Through your Smart Phone, This Happens to Your Brain

Ukshep    25,453

A new study published in Clinical Neurophysiology suggests it doesn’t take years or even months of exposure for cell phone radiation to negatively alter our brains—it only takes minutes.

RF Safe is going on record to correct mainstream media’s reporting that using a wired-headset is a good way to lower phone radiation exposure to the brain. As this most recent study has proven cell phone radiation exposure does effect the brain under even low exposure levels. It is imperative that the public understands the truth about wired-headsets and how to reduce RF exposure from cell phones.

https://www.rfsafe.com/cell-phone-radiation-exposure-increases-using-wired-hands-free-headsets/

and this...

So yeah......

Phantom    509

No wonder today's youths walk around in a daze! 

They're like zombies totally unaware of their surroundings. I've seen more reactions from coma patients. 

Here's the answer... They have boiled brains! 

• Like 3

Ukshep    25,453
4 minutes ago, Phantom said:

No wonder today's youths walk around in a daze! 

They're like zombies totally unaware of their surroundings. I've seen more reactions from coma patients. 

Here's the answer... They have boiled brains! 

Makes sense. I remember when the first phones came out that made them quality music players... Everyone just then had one and music on all the time. explains why everyone my age is dying... I guess.. A childhood of brain damage.

• Like 1

Sorta yeah radio waves and sound waves are similar however it's more of the infrasonic frequencies from the smart phones that are culprit. War department research infrasonic weapons research 1947

Full Throttle    2,101

What if the sim chip is out and you just use the phone as a mini computer mp3 player etc.  I have an old Note3 I use as a portable computer and music / podcast player.  Same thing with the brain damage thing.?  No sim chip in it.

phxsparks    1,597

Having any radio frequency emitter next to your brain is not a good plan.  I made exposure measurements on some of the earlier cell phones, when working for one of the manufacturers.  I suspect that we are going to see a generation of brain damaged people running around, caused by cell phones and other wireless accessories.  Just look at the amount of time some people spend with these devices.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.