Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
GySgtermey

Austin Police:“We are clearly dealing with what we expect to be a serial bomber at this point.

Recommended Posts

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/975765542156976128/pu/img/DnJBy818Rv4Nj3t3.jpg

19 Mar 2018      :pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:
 
BREAKING: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYpy9oWVMAIZq6p.jpg

Austin Police Chief Brian Manley: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYqLqmaUQAAH_0k.jpg


“We are clearly dealing with what we expect to be a serial bomber at this point.”

(video clip) 
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/975765542156976128/pu/vid/1280x720/_MN5KRrLaR5mqtg7.mp4

Reward is now $115,000 for tips in the Austin bombing. Help us catch this killer.  :clintagrees:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYmIKwNXkAAns0C.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two major benefits for them, probably more:

1) Crack down on white separatist groups
2) X-ray scanning of all postal packages. If deemed "suspicious", open your mail and packages.

So if this is a new program - it could take away our privacy in the postal services.
This would give them a great new power.

Not saying it's a program, but if it happens elsewhere, well, keep that mind open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course we reg'lar people have no reason to know the explosive comp of any of the bombs or triggers used in the 1st 3 devices. Don't suppose they've checked to see if anyone in the area has downloaded the .pdf of the Anarchist's Cookbook lately.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snowball said:

Two major benefits for them, probably more:

1) Crack down on white separatist groups
2) X-ray scanning of all postal packages. If deemed "suspicious", open your mail and packages.

So if this is a new program - it could take away our privacy in the postal services.
This would give them a great new power.

Not saying it's a program, but if it happens elsewhere, well, keep that mind open.

They said in the beginning that the packages had been placed by a person that was not involved with the post office or any delivery company. Now if that has changed I have not heard as of yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, crabb said:

They said in the beginning that the packages had been placed by a person that was not involved with the post office or any delivery company. Now if that has changed I have not heard as of yet.

Not following. What I meant was our phones and internet are under surveilliance
so it's just a matter of when until privacy is removed from the postal services.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

"Keep Austin weird!"

UT Austin has a good engineering school. The cops say the devices are sophisticated (not sure what that means, given the source). SXSW is on going and the bombings began a couple of weeks before it opened. Maybe someone is angry at SXSW? Maybe it's a current or past student of UTA?

Just guessing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snowball said:

2) X-ray scanning of all postal packages. If deemed "suspicious", open your mail and packages.

This is what I was looking at. 

 

5 minutes ago, snowball said:

What I meant was our phones and internet are under surveilliance
so it's just a matter of when until privacy is removed from the postal services.

They already do this with the mail,
I was trying to sell hand made pipes in colorado through the mail, and when my buyer tried to send back some pipes and the money for others they were held in the post office until the buyer went back and retrieved them almost 3 months later. There was no contact from the PO that they had them or that the process was illegal they just kept them till we went looking hard for them.
They never would tell us how they knew what was in the box lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

UT Austin has a good engineering school. The cops say the devices are sophisticated (not sure what that means, given the source). SXSW is on going and the bombings began a couple of weeks before it opened. Maybe someone is angry at SXSW? Maybe it's a current or past student of UTA?

Just guessing.

Who knows? Of course the different placement of this latest IED could also mean a copycat crime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the anarchist cookbook is fake man ... like seriously fake

this is some seriouse unibomber shit ... just think he would of never been cought without real detective work

plenty of people out there who can build bombs like this with nothing you could track down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×