Ukshep

What are we waiting for?

Xavier   
Xavier
22 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Someone to suffer just enough to understand. But not enough to have their heart corrupted.

You want the truth. There it is in all it's beauty. We come here as human, We learn, We advance. We find our humanity or we lose it. Each of us tries to break free. Different skill levels, different methods.

Each a lesson to advance thinking... Most fall to the darkness but a few... one person will reach it eventually, the understanding to get past all the hatred and set the course for love that changes perception and brings in a golden age of peace.

Each a roll of the dice towards a win.

I cannot give you proof, I cannot convince you of what I speak. I know this. But I have total faith. I've seen enough of the tiny details in my short life to realize that there is a force that exists beyond our understanding that acts as a type of keeper.

I've seen the balance shift, I've seen it in action. All it takes is the right combination and experience and we will have ourselves our very own NEO.

I wait for him. I want to help whomever it is in anyway I can. It's all I can do. I am not fighting the rules any more. It is how it is. The fighting against the natural order of the world has caused me much suffering. I care not to experience it any more.

But the knowledge of not being the only one or thing resisting the hatred is good. It's nice to have support during the transition to find him.

They look for him as much as I. Do not trust any claimant either. Only look at the purity of their actions. I know it must be close though. I feel it in my bones, The way the mind now flows, the eternal calm in the depths of my soul. We are all reaching a spiritual climax. And we all have front-row seats..

I can't do anything other than smile. As I smash through the remnants of my pathetic base instinct programmed behaviours and prepare myself to assist whoever manages it.

Ultimate Instincts. Trust them.

First off...  Nice reply, thanks.  You actually think, it's nice to see.  Not kidding, or being flippant. 

Now.   In this life I've lived through the "Three worst things I can imagine" already.  There is no topping them, and they're over and done.  It broke me, remade me, and I "survived" it.

Life proved to me that the worst things CAN and DO happen.

I no longer have Faith that things wont happen because they are just too terrible.  It can't be True, I remember them happening.

That so many think this will balance itself out is just childish wish fulfillment In My Opinion.  It didn't save my wife.  It didn't change the other beyond nightmare things I endured.  It didn't balance out.  There was no "silver lining".  It was just emotional damage, and me putting my mind back together.  

Sure, it made me look at things differently, you bet.  It made me look at reality for WHAT IT IS,  not WHAT I WANT it to be.  That makes one seem cynical and angry and depressed, because THE TRUTH IS HARD and doesn't care about feelings.

Literally my only Fear left, is watching you all die horribly to the NWO while I can do nothing to stop it.  That's it.  That's all that's left.  Serious as can be, God knows I am not lying.

Life has proven it will force me to face every fear.

Think, about, that. 

Ukshep    25,465
19 minutes ago, Xavier said:

First off...  Nice reply, thanks.  You actually think, it's nice to see.  Not kidding, or being flippant. 

Now.   In this life I've lived through the "Three worst things I can imagine" already.  There is no topping them, and they're over and done.  It broke me, remade me, and I "survived" it.

Life proved to me that the worst things CAN and DO happen.

I no longer have Faith that things wont happen because they are just too terrible.  It can't be True, I remember them happening.

That so many think this will balance itself out is just childish wish fulfillment In My Opinion.  It didn't save my wife.  It didn't change the other beyond nightmare things I endured.  It didn't balance out.  There was no "silver lining".  It was just emotional damage, and me putting my mind back together.  

Sure, it made me look at things differently, you bet.  It made me look at reality for WHAT IT IS,  not WHAT I WANT it to be.  That makes one seem cynical and angry and depressed, because THE TRUTH IS HARD and doesn't care about feelings.

Literally my only Fear left, is watching you all die horribly to the NWO while I can do nothing to stop it.  That's it.  That's all that's left.  Serious as can be, God knows I am not lying.

Life has proven it will force me to face every fear.

Think, about, that. 

I wrote a long reply. But I don't want to bullshit you so I deleted it.

I've decided to just be straight to the point. The lesson I learned that took me from where you are to where I am. Was simple. I realized we all have our place, that every action in this world can affect us. And that we can decide how it affects us through our understanding.

I choose to believe that we all have a purpose, and that everything happens for a reason. A few deaths in the grand scheme by a greater power can teach someone much, it can prepare them for a purpose.

But you will always reach a crossroads. Do you become angry and want to smash the world out of not being able to change it because of a lack of control that leads to emotion. Or do you find peace. Realize the concept of hatred. And act to remove it where possible and replace it with loving energy.

When someone says something negative, We can choose to not be offended. We can choose to feel love in that moment, Rather than hate. It will not change what that other person does. But it will save our hearts from being destroyed.

This is how we of a good disposition save our humanity and build our numbers. We must construct our own system of living. Away from the demonic and satanic system that has us all pulling our hair out and crying from the suffering..

The Anger leads to hate, the hate leads to the dark side.

Therefore replace anger with calm, replace hate with love and lead yourself to the light side.

• Like 2

Xavier   
Xavier
13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I wrote a long reply. But I don't want to bullshit you so I deleted it.

I've decided to just be straight to the point. The lesson I learned that took me from where you are to where I am. Was simple. I realized we all have our place, that every action in this world can affect us. And that we can decide how it affects us through our understanding.

I choose to believe that we all have a purpose, and that everything happens for a reason. A few deaths in the grand scheme by a greater power can teach someone much, it can prepare them for a purpose.

But you will always reach a crossroads. Do you become angry and want to smash the world out of not being able to change it because of a lack of control that leads to emotion. Or do you find peace. Realize the concept of hatred. And act to remove it where possible and replace it with loving energy.

When someone says something negative, We can choose to not be offended. We can choose to feel love in that moment, Rather than hate. It will not change what that other person does. But it will save our hearts from being destroyed.

This is how we of a good disposition save our humanity and build our numbers. We must construct our own system of living. Away from the demonic and satanic system that has us all pulling our hair out and crying from the suffering..

The Anger leads to hate, the hate leads to the dark side.

Therefore replace anger with calm, replace hate with love and lead yourself to the light side.

Interesting, and something I've heard many times over the years.  I will make it simple too.

Some people will see a woman being raped by a gang of men on the side of the road, and ride on.  They may seek others for help, but they ride on.

Some people will see a woman raped by a gang of men on the side of the road, get the biggest weapon they can grab, and weigh in knowing they may die.

One of those is Good, one of those is a Coward with excuses.

I'm one of those, not the other, now.

Thinking love thoughts at the rapists and the woman doesn't change anything.

This is not some imaginary scenario, as I've lived it.  Others have too, many times.  

Don't think Love doesn't mean you cannot Fight to protect things.  That's not Love, it's excuses for cowardice.  Sorry.

I know what I'll do, and how I feel.  I don't think many others do.  They like the warm and comfy lies.

Just when you think your life here is important, just think of all the kids who died of disease, or in a car accident, or was aborted. They didn't even have a chance. What did their lives mean?

Nothing here means anything. We might try to make it important , but that is only so we feel better about ourselves. Truth is it's all just one giant mind f**k from the word go and we don't know jack shit.

There it is, in simplified form.

• Like 3

DRUMZ    1,666
2 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Just when you think your life here is important

You mean because you are a one of a kind individually created much loved spirit with a unique one of a kind body of flesh?

5 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

just think of all the kids who died of disease, or in a car accident, or was aborted. They didn't even have a chance. What did their lives mean?

Probably EVERYTHING to someone, but even more to GOD their Father.

8 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Nothing here means anything

To you perhaps.

9 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

We might try to make it important

Try to not make your life important to yourself. Can't do it can you?

11 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Truth is it's all just one giant mind f**k from the word go

It sure is... If YOU so choose.

11 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

and we don't know jack shit.

Who is WE?

I know many things.

There is much that I have yet to learn.

22 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Not to any one that I know.    

• Like 1

BubbitoBurrito    1,191
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Just when you think your life here is important, just think of all the kids who died of disease, or in a car accident, or was aborted. They didn't even have a chance. What did their lives mean?

Nothing here means anything. We might try to make it important , but that is only so we feel better about ourselves. Truth is it's all just one giant mind f**k from the word go and we don't know jack shit.

Shazam! - Simply for the way you just put that out (BAM) there. Full realization; recognized.

However, individual beliefs will most likely vary. That's why I so appreciate my personal relationship/experience with life.

Not to say you're wrong in any way. There certainly does exist many harsh and uncaring realities in this grand experiment.

The sharing of our ideas certainly means something to me ;)

Peace; for what it is to you

Edited by BubbitoBurrito
Repeat Word - Temporary Dain Brammage
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

You mean because you are a one of a kind individually created much loved spirit with a unique one of a kind body of flesh?

Probably EVERYTHING to someone, but even more to GOD their Father.

To you perhaps.

Try to not make your life important to yourself. Can't do it can you?

It sure is... If YOU so choose.

Who is WE?

I know many things.

There is much that I have yet to learn.

Not to any one that I know.    

If you profess to know about god, you should understand that the where we are is a total fallen state.  If you choose to be happy, I have no problem with that. I can be happy to. But I am at the end of trying to figure it all out, since every path I have went down to try and understand it all just leads to the same conclusion, we are all back to the starting line when we are 6ft under. Death is a great equalizer.

John 12:

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

DRUMZ    1,666
12 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

But I am at the end of trying to figure it all out

Then why are you here? And if nothing here means anything to you, Why would you or I care what you think? OR, you care what I think? Does not make any sense if one thinks about it.

21 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

In context... He is talking about death to a believer in Christ.

23 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

life in this world

Money, cars, houses, fame, politics, sins of the flesh etc.... Mammon.

He does not mean hate being alive.

We were created out of love and joy TO love and FEEL joy. Won't always be joyful however. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.