Ric278

Multi-millionaire Nancy Pelosi says she "eat nails" to help poor kids

Ric278    848

Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi recently gave a talk at the Pregressive Caucus Strategy Center Summit when she said, “My motivation is one in five children in America lives in poverty. I can’t handle it. I just can’t handle it. So every day I EAT NAILS FOR BREAKFAST, don a suit of armor to go out there and fight for the kids, because that is about everything, that is about the future.” Meanwhile, Pelosi is worth anywhere from $40 to $200 million.

They only things she is good at are taking bribes and spending other people's money!

• Like 3

Ukshep    25,442

Do you think she would show us video footage of her eating nails?? I'd like to see that!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Malevolent    3,448

She is living in coo-coo land mostly devoid from reality. It might be because of the white powder who knows... 

So, why not put the money to good use, adopt a couple or open an "safe" house for abused kids.  Talk is cheap...

• Like 2

Kadosh    806

The scowl on her ugly mug always looks like she's eating lemons...not nails. Pure evil!

• Like 1

Xavier   
Xavier

Let's put this in perspective.

Nancy was given the reigns of power long ago, groomed into it by the Evil folks in charge.  She likely is a pedo cannibal.  If so, She has abused and killed thousands during her lifetime while eating the best, being driven around, having everything paid for, and socking away millions.  She says nothing but lies, she laughs as she spews them. 

She is damaged now, doesn't even always make sense, or know where she is.  She is always giving speeches in front or screaming crowds who support her.  She has done her level best to destroy every aspect of American society that is moral, while pizzagating it up year after year with "the gang".

Don't even get me started on the bribes, and the allegations, and the corruption of the system she is involved in.

And you all think SHE is the pathetic one?

:slap:

Ric278    848

Nancy is the poster child for rigged elections, I really do not see any other way that she is still in POWER !

Ukshep    25,442
1 minute ago, Ric278 said:

Nancy is the poster child for rigged elections, I really do not see any other way that she is still in POWER !

Not so much rigged. More mentally ill. She clearly has memory and cognitive issues. Beyond the normal scope. At this point for me I look at her and I feel she is unqualified for the position.

octopus prime    1,499
2 hours ago, Ric278 said:

Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi recently gave a talk at the Pregressive Caucus Strategy Center Summit when she said, “My motivation is one in five children in America lives in poverty. I can’t handle it. I just can’t handle it. So every day I EAT NAILS FOR BREAKFAST, don a suit of armor to go out there and fight for the kids, because that is about everything, that is about the future.” Meanwhile, Pelosi is worth anywhere from $40 to $200 million.

They only things she is good at are taking bribes and spending other people's money!

Nails? More like the still beating heart of sacrificed virgins...

2 hours ago, TheToolman said:

Nancy is nuts

You are what you eat ! I don't know about her eating nails, chewing maybe, but I'll bet she has devoured all kinds of studs and nuts.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.