gxer

D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’

Posted (edited)

D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’ 

...  Man, it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man. Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” he says. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dc-lawmaker-recent-snowfall-due-to-rothschilds-controlling-the-climate

Edited by Cinnamon
Link added for article
  • Like 1

LOL Look at this.

DC lawmaker apologizes for anti-Semitic remark after blaming 'Rothschilds for controlling the weather'

D.C. Council member Trayon White Sr. (D-Ward 8) espoused the outlandish conspiracy theory in a clip uploaded to Facebook on Friday

The Rothschild family is a prominent Jewish dynasty descended from Mayer Amschel Rothschild 

Initially, White expressed surprised that some interpreted his comments as anti-Semitic but later apologized after consulting with a Jewish advocacy group

Jewish D.C. Councilwoman Brianne K. Nadeau (D-Ward 1) said in a statement that White was sincere in his apology 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5517135/DC-lawmaker-apologizes-antisemitic-remark.html#ixzz5AB4UHn5U

Xavier

I'm glad not everyone is clueless.

We haven't had "natural weather" worldwide in decades.

Xavier
21 minutes ago, lostlogin said:

So now they are not Jews they are Sammi weather witches? Will someone make up their blessed mind!:cofeefag:

Technology sufficiently advanced will appear as magic to the unknowing.

3 hours ago, gxer said:

the Rothschilds controlling the climate

This is anti-Semitic? now I get it !

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

14 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

He told the truth, then was slapped down for it. 

Yeah, using the same o'l guilt trip.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL Look at this.

DC lawmaker apologizes for anti-Semitic remark after blaming 'Rothschilds for controlling the weather'

D.C. Council member Trayon White Sr. (D-Ward 8) espoused the outlandish conspiracy theory in a clip uploaded to Facebook on Friday

The Rothschild family is a prominent Jewish dynasty descended from Mayer Amschel Rothschild 

Initially, White expressed surprised that some interpreted his comments as anti-Semitic but later apologized after consulting with a Jewish advocacy group

Jewish D.C. Councilwoman Brianne K. Nadeau (D-Ward 1) said in a statement that White was sincere in his apology 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5517135/DC-lawmaker-apologizes-antisemitic-remark.html#ixzz5AB4UHn5U

I was laughing my ass off reading that this morning on drudge...

Mention the rothschilds, and you have to make a heart felt apology to "the entire jewish community"........

I bet that this will have an opposite effect then their desired one..

Will wake more than a few people up who say, hmmm, WTF?????

***** I , DRUMZ am deeply sorry to the state of Israel and the entire jewish community for what I am about to say.****

FVCK OFF ISRAEL!!!!!

You are the parasites to an entire f**king planet planet!!!

Eat shit you f**king criminal, terrorist state!!!

Let's see how many of those nice ACT.IL commie f**ks show up to defend? 

Wow, Jews control the weather! Now, there is some silly stuff. I don't even a little believe that garbage. 

Let's blame the Jews, sounds like Nazi garbage to me.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.