abigfatzero

Watch: female Muslim refugee says she has the right to steal money from Australians

Watch: female Muslim refugee says she has the right to steal money from Australians

A Muslim refugee claims immigrants may steal and loot and rob Australians because the welfare payments and free benefits are not enough. 
Australia accepts refugees with open arms, and migrants claim they are "fleeing wars". 
So why do they allow themselves to commit crimes against the people who host them? 
They bite the hand that feeds them. 
Australia has a right to defend itself by closing its borders and deporting Illegal migrants back to where they came from.

https://freespeechtime.blogspot.com/2018/01/watch-female-muslim-refugee-says-she.html

Australia - Migrant moans she doesn't get enough free money

:grumph:

• WTF 1

1 hour ago, abigfatzero said:

A Muslim refugee claims immigrants may steal and loot and rob Australians because the welfare payments and free benefits are not enough. 
Australia accepts refugees with open arms, and migrants claim they are "fleeing wars". 
So why do they allow themselves to commit crimes against the people who host them? 
They bite the hand that feeds them. 
Australia has a right to defend itself by closing its borders and deporting Illegal migrants back to where they came from.

https://freespeechtime.blogspot.com/2018/01/watch-female-muslim-refugee-says-she.html

Australia - Migrant moans she doesn't get enough free money

:grumph:

What a backward brainwashed b*tch ruining it for the majority?

• Like 1

Xavier

That anyone thinks this isn't every "refugee" everywhere amazes me.

The globalists tell them they deserve all the free stuff to bankrupt the country they move to.  It's "The Plan" and it's working.  

They are not immigrants, they are invaders.  Time to grow up.

She has a bigger back yard than me and Im Australian born and I work! She should shut her mouth and enjoy her stay, otherwise she can pissoff home.

• Like 1

Xavier
1 minute ago, Mr.H said:

She has a bigger back yard than me and Im Australian born and I work! She should shut her mouth and enjoy her stay, otherwise she can pissoff home.

How are you not blaming your government for allowing this?  For promoting it and making it happen?  She didn't teleport there.  

The globalists sadly took over Australia a long time ago, and the people are just now understanding the horror.

What evil marxist mind destroying things they teach over there in the "Schools" really boils my blood.  It's like Australia is the flag ship for globalist destruction of a Caucasian Western Nation, with all their social plans just a few years down the road from America and the EU.  

Don't get me wrong, it's coming for every Caucasian worldwide, but you folks are the "role model" for a wonderful multicultural anti-white campaign that is working.

Refreshing to say the least, to see someone telling us what`s in their heart is gold...

18 hours ago, Xavier said:

How are you not blaming your government for allowing this?  For promoting it and making it happen?  She didn't teleport there.  

The globalists sadly took over Australia a long time ago, and the people are just now understanding the horror.

What evil marxist mind destroying things they teach over there in the "Schools" really boils my blood.  It's like Australia is the flag ship for globalist destruction of a Caucasian Western Nation, with all their social plans just a few years down the road from America and the EU.  

Don't get me wrong, it's coming for every Caucasian worldwide, but you folks are the "role model" for a wonderful multicultural anti-white campaign that is working.

1st understand Aussie sarcasm then comment on what you think you may know about Australia and Australians.

And the left wonder why we don't trust them nor want them here unless they assimilate to our culture. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Groove said:

And the left wonder why we don't trust them nor want them here unless they assimilate to our culture. 

They pretend to wonder... lol

• Haha 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.