Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Kim DotCom Warns President Trump to Strike Back Against Mueller – DECLASSIFY THEIR CRIMES or Be Destroyed

Kim DotCom believes Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett are running a shadow government against the Trump administration from their DC bunker.

On Sunday Kim DotCom warned President Trump to strike back against Mueller where it hurts or be destroyed.

Kim DotCom retweeted President Trump earlier tweet on the Mueller probe.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/kim-dotcom-warns-president-trump-strike-back-mueller-declassify-crimes-destroyed/

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Kim DotCom believes Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett are running a shadow government against the Trump administration from their DC bunker.

On Sunday Kim DotCom warned President Trump to strike back against Mueller where it hurts or be destroyed.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/kim-dotcom-warns-president-trump-strike-back-mueller-declassify-crimes-destroyed/

This sounds like good advice.  Time for our president to study the situation and form an appropriate  response.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Kim DotCom said 25% of the Democratic candidates in the 2018 election are intelligence community members, “Because the Deep state realizes we can no longer rely on our puppets.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/rare-interview-kim-dotcom-says-obama-jarrett-directing-shadow-government-dc-bunker-video/

Edited by Dr. Evil

12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

That subpoena Mueller  issued on the Trump organization earlier last week shows Mueller and the Dems are getting desperate. Now the M. Flynn case is unraveling and CNN is crashing as well. Hopefully they'll be smart enough to back down before they cause themselves any more damage. But, the big money forces behind the puppets won't until they are taking down. They'll just get new puppets.

41 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

Sounds legit

1 hour ago, Martin said:

They are trying really hard to convince people there's "good" and bad cops and it's working. I doubt any of them is working against anyone

We are going to see shortly. My gut tells me it is game on. If WE THE PEOPLE don't win......well then, enjoy your voluntary electronic prison.

I do believe kim is just another pawn in all this. I could be wrong though. But I still don't trust him!

• Like 2

Xavier

If Trump was for real, he would have released everything the minute he realized Pedo Cannibals were using everything from Geoengineering to Vaccines, to damage, poison, and kill the world population.

So there's that.

1 minute ago, Xavier said:

If Trump was for real, he would have released everything the minute he realized Pedo Cannibals were using everything from Geoengineering to Vaccines, to damage, poison, and kill the world population.

So there's that.

I agree.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.