September

Pedowood Uses Facial Cream Made from Ground Up Baby Penises

However, Louise was happy to explain just what ingredients make up her “penis facial.”

Again, per Hollywood Reporter:

“The Hollywood EGF Facial started last year when Sandra Bullock was filming in NYC and came to see me for a deep cleansing and long-lasting facial glow,” says Louise. “I wanted to give her something that would transform her skin without the need to undergo lasers, so I loaded up her bespoke facial with something that would give her long-lasting results. Within weeks her makeup artist, Whitney, and castmates wanted to know what was the cause of her amazing, long-lasting glowing skin…. And from that moment onward the Hollywood EGF Facial was born!”

“The foreskin is collected during circumcision and the stem cells are then harvested and extracted through a centrifuge,” says Louise. “I am always very mindful to explain radical serums and potions that I carry in my back bar, so I always explain that EGF is derived from newborn baby foreskin, but cells were taken and from that, new cells are cloned from a laboratory.”

Louise also took to social media to do a bit of self-promotion saying, “My ultra-exclusive facial to the stars has been revealed by Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock and is now available at my atelier! No babies were used — only clone cell taken years ago!”

:scary:  :scream1:

I've always thought circumcision is a satanic ritual and that's a good example.

mooddoom

VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!    

These hollywierd joowood freaks will do anything for that beautiful glowing skin!

Next up, they will be bathing in blood...if not already...

1 minute ago, mooddoom said:

VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!    

These hollywierd joowood freaks will do anything for that beautiful glowing skin!

Next up, they will be bathing in blood...if not already...

No they're doing blood transfusions. Bathing in blood is for the old vampires hundreds of years ago.

mooddoom
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

No they're doing blood transfusions. Bathing in blood is for the old vampires hundreds of years ago.

I saw something awhile back...I think they were centrifuging blood, then getting facials with it...yuck

I will stick to the brown sugar scrub, and coconut oil...

Posted (edited)

Getting the snip is not Satanic or evil.

Its the ones that do it on Women are pure evil, and the ones who use the off cuts for their face or looks is again pure evil. And everyone else between that makes "Dickface Cream" a reality.

Tbh I think Stem Cell research is brilliant if used in the correct manner, not for this.

Edited by Mr.H

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Mr.H said:

Getting the snip is not Satanic or evil.

Its the ones that do it on Women are pure evil, and the ones who use the off cuts for their face or looks is again pure evil. And everyone else between that makes "Dickface Cream" a reality.

Tbh I think Stem Cell research is brilliant if used in the correct manner, not for this.

Girls, boys, doesn't matter. Still mutilation, still pain/trauma, and still goes against the way we are intended to be (By nature, depending of what your beliefs are).

And i don't think it's a convenient coincidence for them that  this practice is so popular and they can easily obtain foreskins. I think it's "them" who've turned into business as usual, although i doubt it's just because they need the foreskins. I think it's much deeper and  the act itself inflicts certain emotional trauma. At least i believe it does and i think they do too.

Edited by Martin

Girls....doesn't matter!!?

Have a look at the outcome between girls and boys after circumcision.

And ofcourse its evil as fark to package and use it this way.

But the snip for boys is just a matter of choice and zero evil thoughts. Look into the benefits of Male Circumcision before writing the not so common practice off as evil.

16 minutes ago, Martin said:

Girls, boys, doesn't matter. Still mutilation, still pain/trauma, and still goes against the way we are intended to be (By nature, depending of what your beliefs are).

And i don't think it's a convenient coincidence for them that  this practice is so popular and they can easily obtain foreskins. I think it's "them" who've turned into business as usual, although i doubt it's just because they need the foreskins. I think it's much deeper and  the act itself inflicts certain emotional trauma. At least i believe it does and i think they do too.

4 hours ago, Martin said:

“Unhinged” – Circumcision Key to Jewish Psyche?

By wmw_admin on September 20, 2014
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=104323

Roger Dommergue was the half-Jewish scion of a wealthy French family that converted to Christianity. He was raised by his Jewish maternal grandmother but was not circumcised. He fought with the Free French air force during World War Two and was a Freemason for a while. He earned PhD in Psychopathogy and was a professor and controversial writer.

These notes were compiled by Bert from the subtitles of an YouTube interview in French. Thank you Bert!
[Editor’s Note: I present this for your information and reserve judgment.]

http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress4/unhinged-circumcision-key-to-jewish-psyche/

Roger Dommergue - Interview - completa

henrymakow.com — Sept 19, 2014

“To be able to win in one operation 500 billion francs, and crash the Bank of England with one phone call, you have to be a Jew… I found the origin of this Jewish speculation — this speculative-parasitic mind, Jewish of course, which for 5,000 years… has weighed down on the entire planet; it’s the 8th day circumcision which we’ll talk about…

Well, you know in the commentary of the Torah, it is written that circumcision is something that goes beyond human understanding — that you shouldn’t try to understand. I read it myself in the commentary of the Torah, so I say this knowingly. Well, that’s not the case anymore. Now we understand the mystery. And we know — well I know and some people know — Albert Camus knew… and Dr. Gautier who figured it out of course knew better than me, some philosophers like Gustave Thibon etc. know. But the masses ignore it, and the Jews are totally unaware — their ordeal – because it’s an ordeal they live through – You know, to torment and to kill others, it’s also hell for them, it’s a disease. You know Nietzsche said ‘it was the sick who invented malice.’ Consequently these are people you need to cure, and to cure the Jews it’s very simple: stop circumcision.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=104323

Interesting interview..........

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.