abigfatzero

LIVE: New Explosion in Austin, TX - LIVE BREAKING NEWS COVERAGE

LIVE: New Explosion in Austin, TX - LIVE BREAKING NEWS COVERAGE

There has been another explosion in Austin, Texas. Multiple injuries are reported. No word yet on whether this is another package bomb. We have LIVE BREAKING NEWS COVERAGE of the latest Austin explosion.

LIVE NOW: New Explosion in Austin, TX - LIVE BREAKING NEWS COVERAGE Watch the

LIVE STREAM of the Austin explosion coverage here.

:grumph:

Looks like we need to ban assault bombs............

Posted (edited)

Anything that might explode should be band. Forget about heating your living space, driving a car, doing laundry, growing vegetables, talking a lot of pharmaceuticals, smoking anything, and, lightening should be band (I know I forgot a lot). Snowflakes should be protected at all costs. Oh, and no electricity meaning no smartphones.

In the Mideast, smartphones are often used to trigger (detonate) IEDs. They must go. Millennials need to be notified ASAP. Smartphones must be confiscated immediately. Start with Austin TX.

Edited by 2many secrets
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

Anything that might explode should be band. Forget about heating your living space, driving a car, doing laundry, growing vegetables, talking a lot of pharmaceuticals, smoking anything, and, lightening should be band (I know I forgot a lot). Snowflakes should be protected at all costs. Oh, and no electricity meaning no smartphones.

In the Mideast, smartphones are often used to trigger (detonate) IEDs. They must go. Millennials need to be notified ASAP. Smartphones must be confiscated immediately. Start with Austin TX.

:hesright:

Howza bout we just make being bad illegal? That should do it.

Make it an amendment. No more bads. 

I do wish I could live in a delicious marshmallow world, but this one is not it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Reported explosion injures 2 in Austin, Texas, where a serial bomber is still at large

Two men have been taken to the hospital after a blast reportedly rocked a neighborhood in Austin, Texas. The police have warned residents to stay away from the area.

Initial reports suggested there had been two explosions, but police are only confirming one "Bomb Hotshot" call, and county Emergency Medical Service (EMS) say a "critical incident" has left two people injured. The injuries are serious, but not expected to be life-threatening.

Officials have not yet named the cause of the blast or whether they believe it is connected to the three explosions that took place in Austin earlier this month.

https://www.rt.com/usa/421656-austin-texas-new-blast/

13 hours ago, Unchained@SA said:

Austin bombings: 'Explosion may have been triggered by trip-wire'.........

https://www.iol.co.za/news/world/austin-bombings-explosion-may-have-been-triggered-by-trip-wire-13907438

I Would not have thought to check for tripwires before leaving the house. I probably would not see one at tire level in the garage door frame. I am a spiderweb checker, so OCD paranoia good, add this item to the list. Top corners, bottom corners.

Sick MIHS, messing up my world.:girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.