ScroodeMcDuck

"American Betrayal"

In her bold refutation of recent history's official stories, West, Dispatch International Washington correspondent, casts a skeptical eye on FDR and other leaders, asking if the West's "victory" in the Cold War was in fact more of a deal with the devil—one that led to today's moral relativism and other social ills.

There were between 20,000,and 30,000 American prisoners in Soviet Gulags at the end of WWII  ! 

Hello Diana,

I've admired your clear-eyed analysis and writing for several years now, but tonight, after listening to the full three hour interview on X-Squared Radio regarding the substance of American Betrayal I'm really shocked at what you have revealed.

Essentially you are saying that ALL of post-1930 American geo-political, WW2, and Cold War history, as it has been presented, is a fiction. I've long believed that the narrative was a little too cut and dried, but I never imagined things could be as false as that. 

With what you have uncovered I believe you have just written the most important book in American history, and I hope America has the good sense to take heed and understand the implications for present day issues. ...    http://dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryId/3694/X-Squared-Radio-Returns-to-American-Betrayal.aspx

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.