Konaexpress

He Predicted Trump Would Win

Posted (edited)

Not sure if this was posted before but I just found this. Not sure what to to think of it....

John

Edited by Konaexpress
  • Like 1

That is retired firefighter Mark Taylor. He has a bunch of predictions and they are known as the Trump Prophecies. You tube has plenty of his works if anyone wants to watch. I don't know how people feel about modern day prophets around here but he claims God directly told him what was going to happen and he wrote it down. As early as 2011. His material does not go much outside of Trump's presidency but even I have to admit, dang, Mark Taylor gets down to details. Won't take much more time to see if this is the real deal... or just someone's wishful dreams.

8 minutes ago, BadBrad said:

That is retired firefighter Mark Taylor. He has a bunch of predictions and they are known as the Trump Prophecies. You tube has plenty of his works if anyone wants to watch. I don't know how people feel about modern day prophets around here but he claims God directly told him what was going to happen and he wrote it down. As early as 2011. His material does not go much outside of Trump's presidency but even I have to admit, dang, Mark Taylor gets down to details. Won't take much more time to see if this is the real deal... or just someone's wishful dreams.

Yep! That’s the guy I think. I have seen his name pop up from time to time. He looks to go against what everyone else is saying. Only time will tell I guess.

From what little I know on this, 2030-ish is the max time we have but it will be cut short if Trump is taken out. Then the hand of God is lifted and all hell brakes loose and time is accelerated. Trumps time in office is to give us some time to rebuild our energy and strength for the final push. Like half time at the 3rd quarter instead of the 2nd.

John

• Like 1

Here is another one for you about oil from the same guy. It’s an intriguing show but go to about the 55 min mark for the oil bit. The before stuff is good too, he has an interesting take on things. I know this is a side track but still fun!

John

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.