Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

David Hogg Gun Control PSA: ‘What If Our Politicians Weren’t the B*tch of the NRA?’

Parkland student David Hogg’s latest gun control PSA opens with him looking directly at the camera and asking, “What if our politicians weren’t the b*tch of the NRA?”

In the video, Hogg seizes on Trump’s rope-a-dope of Democrats, whereby he made them believe he was open to every gun control imaginable, only to draw them out into the light and deny them every gun control they pushed. He then points to Democrat Conor Lamb’s victory over Republican Rick Saccone earlier in the week. Hogg suggests Lamb’s victory is proof Americans have had “enough.”

However, Hogg’s summary overlooks the fact that Lamb won on a pro-gun campaign. In fact, Investor’s Business Daily described Lamb as “a poster boy for the NRA.”

Lamb opposes “high capacity” magazine bans and reacted to the post-Parkland school shooting gun control push by saying, “New gun laws aren’t the answer to preventing more mass shootings like the one at a Florida high school.”

Yet Hogg cites Lamb as proof that people are turning against Trump and the NRA.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/17/david-hogg-gun-control-psa-what-if-our-politicians-werent-the-btch-of-the-nra/

He's losing it now.  Controllers may have left him out to pasture. Or they are losing it themselves.

Either way it looks like self destruction. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

He's losing it now.  Controllers may have left him out to pasture. Or they are losing it themselves.

Just now, WalterWhite said:

Her ego is doing her in.

Controlled to the max!

3 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Let's see what else he does or says in march. Call it a hunch.... Maybe I'm mistaken. Maybe not!

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Let's see what else he does or says in march. Call it a hunch.... Maybe I'm mistaken. Maybe not!

3/24 is the date of the march.

WalterWhite
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Controlled to the max!

Uh oh

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

3/24 is the date of the march.

During a...?? Check calendar. Mercury retrograde in aries... So the dominoes are set for what I would call another event set. I don't really think I'm going to follow it. I'll chime in. But someone can use this knowledge. Expectations of the future on such base levels is highly accurate.

WalterWhite
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

During a...?? Check calendar. Mercury retrograde in aries... So the dominoes are set for what I would call another event set. I don't really think I'm going to follow it. I'll chime in. But someone can use this knowledge. Expectations of the future on such base levels is highly accurate.

Another ff. ...

Just now, WalterWhite said:

Another ff. ...

Possibly or a new push to take rights.

At least they were smart enough not to pull another walk out and it's on a Saturday this time. 

WalterWhite
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Possibly or a new push to take rights.

Yeah I could see right wing gun nut anti semite takes matters in his own hands

Plays out

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Share Our Content, Evil People Hate Us!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Latest Club Activity