One Step Away

We are in The LAST Generation!

This is the BEST scriptural based backing I have come across showing that we are in the Last Generation -- 

in the very last part of the last generation!!!  (In 3 short sections  :))  

I pray 🙏🏻 this touches at least one person here!!!

We are the end times  TOUCHED

22 minutes ago, One Step Away said:

pray 🙏🏻 this touches at least one person here!!!

23 minutes ago, Konaexpress said:

This may sound weird but way back when I was a teenager, I found my dad reading his bible, crying and staring at the sky. I asked him what was wrong? He said over and over how sorry he was and that I would live to see the next civil war and that he would not be here to help me. He said it would be a race war and it would be devastating and weaken the USA. He then said “ watch out for the Chinese son, watch out for them”. He didn’t talk for a few days after that and every time I saw him, he would get tears in his eyes when he would see me.

At the time, I just thought that the docs had left some of the tumor in his noggin. I hugged him and just kept going. Now I have to wonder how much he knew and didn’t say, he was very private. Later in years he was so proud of me being a Army soldier and doing so well but from time to time he would make it a point to remind me “ This isn’t your fight son, you run like hell and hide and protect those around you. You can’t win this.”

Crazzy stuff....

John

That's deep and thanks for sharing.

neel-bluishfury

Nope.  Place is technically already fallen.  Unless you're going for periodic dissulution/demi-God stuff (weak/watered down Holy Spirit) which might be the case.

It's always the last generation because it's one of the demons ways to prevent Christians (et all) from doing their spiritual jobs and try to bypass not only consolation but incarnation principles...if you consent to them.  What do I mean?  If satan (the "God" you're inside) feeds off of those in Spirit but then doesn't want Christians, satan is killing himself/the hive on purpose...this is actually the case but it's a recurring theme.  "Fallen" implies more mouths than energy. 

GRACE of Jesus Christ and his FATHER GOD with all non-demonized humans.  We pray over the host to undo the chaos being done to humanity.

Posted (edited)

Jesus's servants are not waiting to be "raptured".    We are waiting to be empowered (as per Isaiah 40:31).  We will serve Jesus in power during the reign of the Beast right through the day of beheading.   The saved of our generation will be beheaded,  not "raptured".    The saved will not flee, nor fight nor fear the beheading .... knowing that the moment the blade cuts off the head is our real time of "rapture" .... (see Rev 20:4)

Edited by John Prewett
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, John Prewett said:

Jesus's servants are not waiting to be "raptured".    We are waiting to be empowered (as per Isaiah 40:31).  We will serve Jesus in power during the reign of the Beast right through the day of beheading.   The saved of our generation will be beheaded,  not "raptured".    The saved will not flee, nor fight nor fear the beheading .... knowing that the moment the blade cuts off the head is our real time of "rapture" .... (see Rev 20:4)

I once heard someone say “ In the blink of an eye, I the most high will take you. You will feel no pain.”

I believe this as true.

John

• Like 1

6 hours ago, neel-bluishfury said:

Nope.  Place is technically already fallen.  Unless you're going for periodic dissulution/demi-God stuff (weak/watered down Holy Spirit) which might be the case.

It's always the last generation because it's one of the demons ways to prevent Christians (et all) from doing their spiritual jobs and try to bypass not only consolation but incarnation principles...if you consent to them.  What do I mean?  If satan (the "God" you're inside) feeds off of those in Spirit but then doesn't want Christians, satan is killing himself/the hive on purpose...this is actually the case but it's a recurring theme.  "Fallen" implies more mouths than energy. 

GRACE of Jesus Christ and his FATHER GOD with all non-demonized humans.  We pray over the host to undo the chaos being done to humanity.

:scary:

14 hours ago, Konaexpress said:

This may sound weird but way back when I was a teenager, I found my dad reading his bible, crying and staring at the sky. I asked him what was wrong? He said over and over how sorry he was and that I would live to see the next civil war and that he would not be here to help me. He said it would be a race war and it would be devastating and weaken the USA. He then said “ watch out for the Chinese son, watch out for them”. He didn’t talk for a few days after that and every time I saw him, he would get tears in his eyes when he would see me.

At the time, I just thought that the docs had left some of the tumor in his noggin. I hugged him and just kept going. Now I have to wonder how much he knew and didn’t say, he was very private. Later in years he was so proud of me being a Army soldier and doing so well but from time to time he would make it a point to remind me “ This isn’t your fight son, you run like hell and hide and protect those around you. You can’t win this.”

Crazzy stuff....

John

Thank you for sharing your private thoughts! 

Blessings! :grouphug:

From what I can find of our true history I believe were coming to the end of the fourth generation of man.Others believe were at end if the fifth.The sad thing to me is i believe we've gotten dumbers through the generations not smarter.So who knows maybe this is the final end 

16 hours ago, One Step Away said:

I pray 🙏🏻 this touches at least one person here!!

That was so awsome!......................Thank you for sharing!

It touched me to the core!!

Blessings! :grouphug:

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.