Mindzen

The Fringe Forum Has Now Officially Been Hijacked By the Comedian Posse

Mindzen    433
Posted (edited)

Don’t really want to promote a competing forum, but considering the GLP purge drama recently, I thought it is interesting the The Fringe has not only embraced the GLP immigrants refugees, but are celebrating them. The censorship is already happening to anyone who even questions if it is a good idea to allow the misfits free reign in that forum. I don’t have an account there, but have lurked there off and on. Already had my IP banned because I warned them of the “coming storm” of disruption and bullying. That post I wrote was literally deleted within 5 seconds of posting.  Comedian is literally requesting, openly, for his threads to get permapinned and the sheeple are doing it so they can get Comedian street cred. The whole situation is bizarre. A couple other threads started by one or two members there have been locked and will probably get deleted because they are pointing out that the forum has basically been hijacked. 

The more I think about it, the more I think it’s even possible that the purge was orchestrated to do exactly this .... hijack a competing forum. Who knows. 

Edited by Mindzen
  • Like 3

Hazmat    1,453

They are not "immigrants," they are "refugees" unwanted and unclaimed...Hijackers? hmmmm. GLP has seen it`s day. 

Mindzen    433
2 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

They are not "immigrants," they are "refugees" unwanted and unclaimed...Hijackers? hmmmm. GLP has seen it`s day. 

Good point. Edited my post to reflect that.

Hazmat    1,453
4 minutes ago, Mindzen said:

Good point. Edited my post to reflect that.

You are a welcome voice at COP, TY Mindzen

Hazmat    1,453
24 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I did tell everyone... Why he was there...

Indeed you did, The "Fridge" LOL!!! where you store tubers and the spuds...LMAO 

• Haha 1

phxsparks    1,597
17 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

:laughtoomuch:  This will be interesting as it unfolds.

Hazmat    1,453
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I ALMOST feel sorry for the staff at The Fringe. ALMOST. Because he's a destroyer of decent forums. I say almost because they know what they are doing by letting him get control of their forum.

I can tell you from experience ain't no amount of clicks worth letting that thing hang around. 

No amount of hand sanitizer can clean my key board after spate of Comodium wrangling...Toxic punk shyte goof up...

Hazmat    1,453
2 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

We are in the drivers seat and as such in control of the ejection seat...

• Haha 1

Ukshep    25,465
4 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

Yeah. He has a topic now up with some vague threat to harm someone and an announcement of his leaving to harm them. Insinuations are never good. Looks bad for the fringe.

• Like 1

Cinnamon    28,945
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeah. He has a topic now up with some vague threat to harm someone and an announcement of his leaving to harm them. Insinuations are never good. Looks bad for the fringe.

Not only is the threat on the forum, the KISS ASS STAFF AT THE FRINGE PINNED THAT SHITE! Now we know who's who! 

• Like 3

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.