Purchase An Ad Slot!
Xavier

So dismally disappointed in America

ITrump pandered to the opposition. The opposition became pacified. Controlled opposition like AJ Keep in line and reinforces the narratives. 

When this all finally boils over they will send foreign armies to stomp out the dissent.

Ask yourselves what has changed? If you are not paid to think a certain way and are a real person the answere is truly NOTHING. Nothing has changed since Trump became POTUS AND THATS A FACT

Im just sitting back I WONT ACT FIRST. Sorry if  that offends some when I say that. I know its a defeatest attitude. I even get called a shill for saying it, fact is Everything about the system works against us Its a no win situation. I wont call my representitives I wont do this or that whatever the Trumpbots claim works BECAUSE THEY DONT WORK.

IF THEY WORKED WHY IS 2ND AMENDMENT UNDER EXTREME ATTACK? 

IF THEY WORKED WHY DID THE CORPORATIONS GET THE TAX BREAK?

IF THEY WORKED WHY ISNT CLINTONS IN JAIL?

DA f**k OUTA HERE WITH DOING THIS PIDDLY SHIT THAT TRUMPBOTS CLAIMS to WORK. 

Anyway this is me not doing shit not making a single call to my reps. 

:drcox:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mariosblack said:

ITrump pandered to the opposition. The opposition became pacified. Controlled opposition like AJ Keep in line and reinforces the narratives. 

When this all finally boils over they will send foreign armies to stomp out the dissent.

Ask yourselves what has changed? If you are not paid to think a certain way and are a real person the answere is truly NOTHING. Nothing has changed since Trump became POTUS AND THATS A FACT

Im just sitting back I WONT ACT FIRST. Sorry if  that offends some when I say that. I know its a defeatest attitude. I even get called a shill for saying it, fact is Everything about the system works against us Its a no win situation. I wont call my representitives I wont do this or that whatever the Trumpbots claim works BECAUSE THEY DONT WORK.

IF THEY WORKED WHY IS 2ND AMENDMENT UNDER EXTREME ATTACK? 

IF THEY WORKED WHY ISNT CLINTONS IN JAIL?

DA f**k OUTA HERE WITH DOING THIS PIDDLY SHIT THAT TRUMPBOTS CLAIMS to WORK. 

Anyway this is me not doing shit not making a single call to my reps. 

:drcox:

Yep. Ultimately America was created as a farm. We need a bit of a reality check, honestly. All things have a reason, but lessons need to be learned to that people find the truth.

So dismally disappointed in a system that threw all of us overboard so many years ago. So dismally disappointed in my fellow brothers and sisters for their assistance with the carrying on of such a insidious and nonsensical game. It is surely rigged in their favor, not ours. It is what it is till it ain't no more. FFS  ¯\_:angel:_/¯

I was also so dismally disappointed when Carl's Jr. stopped making the California Roast Beef Sandwich way-way back when :grumpier:

Seriously though... things are plenty funked up right about now

Not exactly sure where it all goes from here. :heart:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

So dismally disappointed in a system that threw all of us overboard so many years ago. So dismally disappointed in my fellow brothers and sisters for their assistance with the carrying on of such a insidious and nonsensical game. It is surely rigged in their favor, not ours. It is what it is till it ain't no more. FFS  ¯\_:angel:_/¯

I was also so dismally disappointed when Carl's Jr. stopped making the California Roast Beef Sandwich way-way back when :grumpier:

Seriously though... things are plenty funked up right about now

Not exactly sure where it all goes from here. :heart:

We each carry with us a path :hug:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mariosblack said:

Just to set the record straight, as a retired small business owner.  My business was a corporation.  I was the Pres, my wife the VP and Secretary.  The reason my "cottage business" was "incorporated" was to PROTECT my private assets in case there was a lawsuit filed.

Incorporating a business separates the owners from the actual entity.  Many small "mom & pop" businesses are thriving due to the drop in the "corporate" rate.  That does not make them billionaires.  If they gross $800k a year, they might take home a median wage after payroll and operating expenses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quiet Storm said:

You'r point is?  Are you even American?

I smell  something rotten about all your post's.

1 hour ago, Just Jo said:

Like a dirty stinky diaper....

Maybe...maybe not. But IMHO today,  Xavier's ri...rig...<something caught in my throat> correct.

WalterWhite
5 hours ago, Xavier said:

So, Trump.

Maybe this, maybe that, done some real good, hired some REAL EVIL people, said some confusing things, but there's one thing Trump did that nobody is talking about anymore.

Before "Trump" there was an undercurrent that seemed about to explode into creation.  The American people sensed danger, the ones who can still think at all, and there was much talk of possible Revolution in 2014 and 2015.  Too many people realized that there seemed to be no peaceful way to vote ourselves out from under the Evil Central Bank rulers we have in America.  There was much anger in the militias, the alt right, hell, most everyone who could think was concerned enough that gun sales, and long term survival food exploded, a whole industry of professional Fall Out Shelters was in full blossom.

Then, Trump.

So now almost all of the people who were almost ready to "do something" stopped.  They went right back to sleep, secure in the knowledge that they could Vote for someone like "Trump" and so it was all ok.  Nothing to see here.  This is not happening.

So I'm the first to admit I DO like many of the things Trump has temporarily changed, but I know they are only as permanent as the man in office.  Obama found that out, and Trump supporters can too soon enough.  

Not ONE high profile arrest of the Pedophile Luciferian Cult masquerading as our "Leaders", not one.  Not one arrest for Blatant and ADMITTED Crimes by Hillary and pals.  Not ONE.  Sure, some low level nothings get in trouble, here and there, to keep up "appearances", but that's ALWAYS been the case.  Sure there's been thousands of Child Sex Trafficker arrests (bravo) but NOT ONE person who requested these children has been investigated.  

So Trump, right or wrong, Truth or Fiction, is keeping the "American Patriot" in Neutral, just idling.  Just waiting.  As Americans have been doing since 1913.  Just waiting for the "other shoe to drop."  When it does, there will be NO fighting back.  Sure, some of us will shoot at the death squads sent to our homes, and die, but all who are capable of resisting will be eliminated in that first Red Day.  Waiting is a sure fire way to lose this country, and it makes me deeply sad that everything that was going just STOPPED the second Trump got in.

It went from hundreds of thousands of thinking, planning, active Patriots who were ready for the ball to drop.  To "Oh don't worry, it'll be ok".

It's not going to be okay.

Until Thousands of these monsters are locked up, it cannot, and will NOT, be okay.

They will continue to destroy this country, Western Society as a whole, until WE STOP THEM.

So Trump's election has stopped any hope of Real Change IMO.  People will accept any slight improvements, ignoring the continuous stream of Evil still going on every single day against American citizens by their own government.  He hasn't even Pardoned the Bundy's or had LaVoy Finicums MURDER looked into.  He hasn't stopped or even Audited the Fed.  He hasn't been able to change anything meaningful in a completely corrupt system, and they're just digging in.  He is trying to pander to both sides, when he should just be a hard ass and get it done.  

Odds are, he's just the flip side of the coin anyways.  He's the "Right" to show how different he is than the "left" but they've been doing that forever now.  I mean he's a lifetime Democrat who has publicly said how the Clintons and Bushes are "Good people".  He's wined and dined with all the major players.  He's an "outsider" only if you ignore all the Loans he got from the chosen people, all the times he's spent with Cabal members, all the money he's given them.  He knows them all, and they know him.  Outsider... pfft.

I WANT Trump to be real, but even if he is, it has stopped the one thing we really need, True and Total change from this corruption. 

He cannot possibly whittle away at the hundreds of thousands of "laws" and "regulations" set up by these people to be invincible.  He cannot shovel enough crap off the pile, because there's more and more coming all the time.  He CANNOT CHANGE THE SYSTEM SET UP BY THOSE IN POWER TO KEEP THEIR POWER.  It's that simple.

So I'm done defending Trump until Hillary and Obama are not only arrested, but tried, found guilty, and executed for the Traitors they are.  Add in a few thousands cronies, and he will be my favorite Man of all time.  Currently, I see controlled opposition, like Alex Jones.

Waiting = Certain Doom.

I'm about to stop caring, and get popcorn, and watch you all eat each other and throw poop.  You're all good at it.  

You see, I think Dane Wigington is right.  I think that we're all literally and really going to be dead within 7 years.  They just have to hold us in place while it happens, and Trump is the Trump card for that.

People will see little changes and rejoice, as they all die.  If we rose up and stopped them, we might have had a chance.  But nope, "It's all going to be okay", just wait a little longer, there's all the time in the world, these things take time, time will tell, and then

The Lights Go Out.

Your future made possible because Trump gave people just enough Hope to do NOTHING ABOUT IT.

Awesome.

:clap1:

50 minutes ago, oldcynic said:

Just to set the record straight, as a retired small business owner.  My business was a corporation.  I was the Pres, my wife the VP and Secretary.  The reason my "cottage business" was "incorporated" was to PROTECT my private assets in case there was a lawsuit filed.

Incorporating a business separates the owners from the actual entity.  Many small "mom & pop" businesses are thriving due to the drop in the "corporate" rate.  That does not make them billionaires.  If they gross $800k a year, they might take home a median wage after payroll and operating expenses.

right, I am aware of that. Corporations in broad terms Huge corporations with lots of money who have lobby power in Washington. Dont get uptight about it, ok

2 hours ago, Quiet Storm said:

You'r point is?  Are you even American?

I smell  something rotten about all your post's.

So because he is expressing his distaste and saddness about current state of affairs in this country he automaticaly not American? Your precious Donald hasnt changed a thing FACT! You are alluding to Xavier being what? a Russian farm troll? Im All American and Xavier is right. But thanks for your input thought police

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldcynic said:

I think I threw in the towel when Clapper walked away yesterday, scott free while General Flynn sells his home to pay legal fees.

Trump's appointment to head the CIA, Gina Haspel, is a Clapper protege.
He speaks very highly of her. She ran the secret torture camp in Thailand.
Haspel, never married, possibly lesbian, is Jewish - does she have connections
with Israel? I wouldn't doubt it. We have Tillerson out because he wanted to keep
the Iranian Nuclear Agreement. We have permanent US bases inside Syria.
Pompeo and Haspel will be confirmed. Every single appointment Trump has made
is either Jewish or a corporate executive who worked against the department he or she
now runs, or is Mitch McConnell's wife. Ben Carson was put aside in HUD.
There is no swamp draining. Congress voted to cut taxes for the trans-national corporations.
I could go on but it's too depressing.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mariosblack said:

So because he is expressing his distaste and saddness about current state of affairs in this country he automaticaly not American? Your precious Donald hasnt changed a thing FACT! You are alluding to Xavier being what? a Russian farm troll? Im All American and Xavier is right. But thanks for your input thought police

Calm yourself.   

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.