Xavier

So dismally disappointed in America

Xavier

So, Trump.

Maybe this, maybe that, done some real good, hired some REAL EVIL people, said some confusing things, but there's one thing Trump did that nobody is talking about anymore.

Before "Trump" there was an undercurrent that seemed about to explode into creation.  The American people sensed danger, the ones who can still think at all, and there was much talk of possible Revolution in 2014 and 2015.  Too many people realized that there seemed to be no peaceful way to vote ourselves out from under the Evil Central Bank rulers we have in America.  There was much anger in the militias, the alt right, hell, most everyone who could think was concerned enough that gun sales, and long term survival food exploded, a whole industry of professional Fall Out Shelters was in full blossom.

Then, Trump.

So now almost all of the people who were almost ready to "do something" stopped.  They went right back to sleep, secure in the knowledge that they could Vote for someone like "Trump" and so it was all ok.  Nothing to see here.  This is not happening.

So I'm the first to admit I DO like many of the things Trump has temporarily changed, but I know they are only as permanent as the man in office.  Obama found that out, and Trump supporters can too soon enough.  

Not ONE high profile arrest of the Pedophile Luciferian Cult masquerading as our "Leaders", not one.  Not one arrest for Blatant and ADMITTED Crimes by Hillary and pals.  Not ONE.  Sure, some low level nothings get in trouble, here and there, to keep up "appearances", but that's ALWAYS been the case.  Sure there's been thousands of Child Sex Trafficker arrests (bravo) but NOT ONE person who requested these children has been investigated.  

So Trump, right or wrong, Truth or Fiction, is keeping the "American Patriot" in Neutral, just idling.  Just waiting.  As Americans have been doing since 1913.  Just waiting for the "other shoe to drop."  When it does, there will be NO fighting back.  Sure, some of us will shoot at the death squads sent to our homes, and die, but all who are capable of resisting will be eliminated in that first Red Day.  Waiting is a sure fire way to lose this country, and it makes me deeply sad that everything that was going just STOPPED the second Trump got in.

It went from hundreds of thousands of thinking, planning, active Patriots who were ready for the ball to drop.  To "Oh don't worry, it'll be ok".

It's not going to be okay.

Until Thousands of these monsters are locked up, it cannot, and will NOT, be okay.

They will continue to destroy this country, Western Society as a whole, until WE STOP THEM.

So Trump's election has stopped any hope of Real Change IMO.  People will accept any slight improvements, ignoring the continuous stream of Evil still going on every single day against American citizens by their own government.  He hasn't even Pardoned the Bundy's or had LaVoy Finicums MURDER looked into.  He hasn't stopped or even Audited the Fed.  He hasn't been able to change anything meaningful in a completely corrupt system, and they're just digging in.  He is trying to pander to both sides, when he should just be a hard ass and get it done.  

Odds are, he's just the flip side of the coin anyways.  He's the "Right" to show how different he is than the "left" but they've been doing that forever now.  I mean he's a lifetime Democrat who has publicly said how the Clintons and Bushes are "Good people".  He's wined and dined with all the major players.  He's an "outsider" only if you ignore all the Loans he got from the chosen people, all the times he's spent with Cabal members, all the money he's given them.  He knows them all, and they know him.  Outsider... pfft.

I WANT Trump to be real, but even if he is, it has stopped the one thing we really need, True and Total change from this corruption. 

He cannot possibly whittle away at the hundreds of thousands of "laws" and "regulations" set up by these people to be invincible.  He cannot shovel enough crap off the pile, because there's more and more coming all the time.  He CANNOT CHANGE THE SYSTEM SET UP BY THOSE IN POWER TO KEEP THEIR POWER.  It's that simple.

So I'm done defending Trump until Hillary and Obama are not only arrested, but tried, found guilty, and executed for the Traitors they are.  Add in a few thousands cronies, and he will be my favorite Man of all time.  Currently, I see controlled opposition, like Alex Jones.

Waiting = Certain Doom.

I'm about to stop caring, and get popcorn, and watch you all eat each other and throw poop.  You're all good at it.  

You see, I think Dane Wigington is right.  I think that we're all literally and really going to be dead within 7 years.  They just have to hold us in place while it happens, and Trump is the Trump card for that.

People will see little changes and rejoice, as they all die.  If we rose up and stopped them, we might have had a chance.  But nope, "It's all going to be okay", just wait a little longer, there's all the time in the world, these things take time, time will tell, and then

The Lights Go Out.

Your future made possible because Trump gave people just enough Hope to do NOTHING ABOUT IT.

Awesome.

19 minutes ago, Xavier said:

Not ONE high profile arrest of the Pedophile Luciferian Cult masquerading as our "Leaders", not one.  Not one arrest for Blatant and ADMITTED Crimes by Hillary and pals.  Not ONE.  Sure, some low level nothings get in trouble, here and there, to keep up "appearances", but that's ALWAYS been the case.  Sure there's been thousands of Child Sex Trafficker arrests (bravo) but NOT ONE person who requested these children has been investigated.

19 minutes ago, Xavier said:

It's not going to be okay.

Until Thousands of these monsters are locked up, it cannot, and will NOT, be okay.

They will continue to destroy this country, Western Society as a whole, until WE STOP THEM.

:hesright:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Yep. Happens all the time all over the world. People never learn, sadly. Not the 99% (And 1% doesn't matter).

Every time people get angry enough, the real 5D chess players (The ones playing against us...well including Trump, of course, although he's just another puppet) come up with some "good" guy (Or even political party) and everyone's immediately, like, "well we lose nothing if we try with him/them". On the contrary, we lose everything, we lose our chance to force a real change.

And really, even if some of them were really good guys, they are just naive and still bad news. Still harmful, because a completely rotten system can't be fixed with its own tools.

Edited by Martin
  • Like 3

Xavier
1 minute ago, Martin said:

Yep. Happens all the time all over the world. People never learn, sadly. Not the 99% (And 1% doesn't matter).

Every time people get angry enough, the real 5D chess players (The ones playing against us...well including Trump, of course, although he's just another puppet) come up with some "good" guy (Or even political party) and everyone's immediately, like, "well we lose nothing if we try with him/them". On the contrary, we lose everything, we lose our chance to force a real change.

:clap1:

17 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

You'r point is?  Are you even American?

I smell  something rotten about all your post's.

Like a dirty stinky diaper....

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Xavier said:

These people have money and lawyers to keep them out of jail and out of the news too. You will more than likely never hear of them going down because they have very powerful INTERNATIONAL 'friends' that blackmail them and off them if they decide to. It's not as easy as it sounds to take down power and money like that. It has to be done delicately because there are so many of them in powerful positions. And it will take a long time to clean out that snake pit. Have to avoid being bit while cleaning it out. 

He hasn't even Pardoned the Bundy's or had LaVoy Finicums MURDER looked into.  He hasn't stopped or even Audited the Fed.  He hasn't been able to change anything meaningful in a completely corrupt system, and they're just digging in.  He is trying to pander to both sides, when he should just be a hard ass and get it done.  

I would think the Bundys and LaVoy are not on his radar at all. They are not on mine and I know all about them. I have no idea if Trump has even heard of those guys. 

Auditing or stopping the Fed. He can not do that. That is Congress's job. Congress holds the purse strings. Trump would not be able to do anything about the Fed. 

Trump can not really change anything unless it's through an executive order. Which can be taken away when the next Prez gets into office. At least that's the idea but we see how well that works with DACA and the USA corrupt courts don't we? Trump tried and was shut down by the corrupt courts. Trump can not fire some people. They were elected and must be recalled. They can not be fired. 

Unfortunately, Trump must get along with both sides to get things done. Trump can not make laws. Trump is just a cheerleader really. He can make suggestions but he can not pass any laws nor remove any laws on the books. He can not be a hard ass. If he is, nothing will get done at all. It's one big ole compromise up there. You can see that in all the little add on perks in the bills Congress and the Senate vote on. 

You see, I think Dane Wigington is right.  I think that we're all literally and really going to be dead within 7 years.  They just have to hold us in place while it happens, and Trump is the Trump card for that.

This guy doesn't like Dane. And he doesn't like Mike Adams either. I used to read Mike Adams but there is something about him that is off. I don't know what it is, it's a 'feeling' I get when I read his stuff. So.....   https://weatherwar101.com/psyops/hurricane-maria-mike-adams-dane-wigington-interview-fraud

Check out this guys stuff. I always like to have different opinions and stuff. You might find that you don't listen to Dane anymore. Or you might find you listen to Dane more. IMO, most of the alt right/conspiracy stuff is disinfo. They will give out little kernels of truth with a whole lot of fake stuff. You have to pick out the gems they drop and those gems are usually hard to find. Especially if you do not know anything about the subject matter and just happen upon them. The Quantum effect had me learning physics before I could pick out some gems and I still miss a whole lot of them because... well... I don't know enough about physics to know if some of the things are gems or not and I lost interest in it. 

Trump can not and will not know everything that .gov is doing. We are talking about a huge rabbit hole and not enough time or energy to know everything. Trump will only get involved in the weather when a disaster strikes somewhere and he goes to look at the damage. He will leave all the weather stuff to the .gov group that looks after that. Trump is cleaning up corrupt and making the USA a place that businesses want to come to. He is not worried about the environment at all. Not on his radar. Business is all that is on his radar. Besides military stuff. He is Commander in Chief of the military and that is the one branch of .gov he has control of according to Civics class. Trump does love his military. He did go to West Point and graduate. I understand he was excellent and excelled at strategy too. 

I did find this. http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-new-defense-strategy-wheres-climate-change-and-special-forces-789629

Snippets: The Pentagon has a new National Defense Strategy (NDS), its first in 10 years, and, on Friday, released an 11-page summary of it.

Signed by Defense Secretary James Mattis, the NDS flows from the broader national security vision outlined in President Donald Trump’s recently signed 2017 National Security Strategy (NSS), and it replaces the formerly required Quadrennial Defense Review (QDR).

Yet the document is just as striking for what it omits as it is notable for what it asserts. Two significant exclusions in the NDS summary demand a closer look and further analysis: climate change and the expanding role of special operations forces.

First, the document follows the lead of the recently released National Security Strategy in omitting any reference to climate change. end snippets.....

Link to summary: https://www.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/2018-National-Defense-Strategy-Summary.pdf

Trump is not concerned with climate change. Until something changes, which I do not see happening, climate change is not going to be an issue with Trump. 

I do not believe the world is going to end in 7 years. I've been hearing doom stuff for a long, long time now. I have decided that if the world comes to an end or just crashes, I will not survive it. Most will not as soon as the food is cut off. If you have ever tried to grow a garden and feed yourself from just your garden with no other food coming in besides what you trap or hunt or raise.... You would quickly realize that most people are not capable of doing it. How are you going to keep your produce if you don't have freezers or canning lids? That's how most people keep their produce so it can be stored and eaten later. And even in the old days, a few hundred years ago, they bought stuff from the stores to eat that they did not grow themselves and they bought stuff to store their foodstuff. Salt and sugar can not be found everywhere and must be brought in. There are just too many reasons I do not think the world is going to crash like that. 

The number one reason is that it hasn't happened before without God's intervention. Areas have been devastated but not the entire globe. Only a flood did that world wide. Can a disease sweep through the world? Yes, but it will still not hit the entire world. Some places will escape it and get by. 

Don't worry about the world dying. If it does, you are toast anyway. If it doesn't, you have worried yourself for no good reason about something you could not change anyway. The best thing to do is to become adaptable. Change is the only constant thing in this world. And the changes are going to be coming faster and faster as the AI comes online worldwide. The things the kids of today will see tomorrow. Medicine is changing. It's not going to be big chemical pharm that is top dog. It's going to be nanobots and gene therapy stuff, probably made by big pharm.  :gsbrnint:

They are going to tweak your genes and change you on a genome level. It's what these new immunology drugs do. Keytruda is one of them and my hubby is taking it every 3 weeks. His first scan is  next month and we will see if it's working then. I think it's working on him. Won't cure him but might allow him to live a few more years. He looks a lot better, not so pale.. It's the wave of the future. Medicine is not going to be the same in a few years. Things are changing. 

Edited by sybdragon
adding them

4 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

Like a dirty stinky diaper....

Ironic.. With both comments, I don't see any actual debate of the points presented.

• Like 1

I think I threw in the towel when Clapper walked away yesterday, scott free while General Flynn sells his home to pay legal fees.

"Big Wheels Keep on Turnin."

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.