Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
abigfatzero

Gun Control -> Gun Confiscation

Recommended Posts

Gun Control -> Gun Confiscation

Gun control advocates want to ban guns. That’s the plain and simple truth of the matter. It starts with “assault rifles” and “high-capacity magazines” and “bump stocks” and proceeds to all civilian firearms. Not that you’d catch them saying that. Well there is a guy . . .

GUN NUTZ

(Comments are disabled for this video.) lol

Well yes, that guy. But he’s a YouTube nutter stuck in the 70’s, when men wore mullets and liberals openly called for a ban on handguns. And while his microphone dropping threat to gun owners is worthy of a call to the FBI’s tip line, there’s this other guy . . .

More in the link........

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/03/robert-farago/truth-gun-control/

:grumph:

  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

Gun Control -> Gun Confiscation

Gun control advocates want to ban guns. That’s the plain and simple truth of the matter. It starts with “assault rifles” and “high-capacity magazines” and “bump stocks” and proceeds to all civilian firearms. Not that you’d catch them saying that. Well there is a guy . . .

GUN NUTZ

(Comments are disabled for this video.) lol

Well yes, that guy. But he’s a YouTube nutter stuck in the 70’s, when men wore mullets and liberals openly called for a ban on handguns. And while his microphone dropping threat to gun owners is worthy of a call to the FBI’s tip line, there’s this other guy . . .

More in the link........

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/03/robert-farago/truth-gun-control/

:grumph:

Eww. What a creepeh person!  So he's basically threatening to kill everyone who wants a gun. With what, since he's so dead set against them?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Eww. What a creepeh person!  So he's basically threatening to kill everyone who wants a gun. With what, since he's so dead set against them?  

Prime specimen for a lobotomy at the acme school of medicine, performed by Doctors Howard, Dr Fine and Dr Howard..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Eww. What a creepeh person!  So he's basically threatening to kill everyone who wants a gun. With what, since he's so dead set against them?  

Like Riddic, he will kill them with his teacup.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is that those that cry the most about gun violence, are the most violent?

No sensible talk, no peaceful resolution, just straight up raw stupidity.

It must be nice to live a sheltered life were its easy to use the threat of violence, when you've never had to actually use it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Odds are he’s a pedo. I’m getting a reading. Not even gonna watch it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xavier

How can people be so monumentally stupid that someone can say "Give up all your weapons, but I can keep mine" and think that's a good thing?

People who don't understand the 2nd Amendment, and that Americans should have machine guns and drones and missiles in their houses, are just useless to humanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Therin said:

Odds are he’s a pedo. I’m getting a reading. Not even gonna watch it.

Probably. If he can disarm parents its easier for him to prey on children

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Xavier said:

How can people be so monumentally stupid that someone can say "Give up all your weapons, but I can keep mine" and think that's a good thing?

People who don't understand the 2nd Amendment, and that Americans should have machine guns and drones and missiles in their houses, are just useless to humanity.

:hesright:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.