Purchase An Ad Slot!
Amanda Lee

2,500 School Walkouts Supporting Gun Control Planned for Wednesday

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/03/12/2500-school-walkouts-supporting-gun-control-planned-for-wednesday/

2,500 School Walkouts Supporting Gun Control Planned for Wednesday

...students around the country are planning to participate in a walkout protest on Wednesday to bring awareness to recent demands for an assault weapon ban and other gun control measures.

• Like 1

Hahaha! OMG! We got injured, killed and lives ruined, but we don't care about self defense! f**king tools! That weasel HOGG is on the cover. Little commie b*st*rd. They don't care about their lives, they only care about taking away other people's property who are law abiding. 

Where has common sense gone!? Bad guys with guns point them at good guys without them. Simple as that!  And the bad guys will ALWAYS find one if they want one.

• Like 4

Hell, when I was a kid...

I would have walked out too!

Just to get the day off from school to shoot my gun and smoke some dope and well... just get a day off from the drama and bullshit that school is for a critical thinking high IQ fun loving red blooded american kid that I was...

Bet some of the numbers quoted include kids that still think along the way that I did...

Go ahead... Bet me! I am usually correct about human nature/life shit...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, September said:

Why would anyone care? These kids have delusions of grandeur.

Because they are backed by George Soros money and Gifford Foundation money. 

1 minute ago, September said:

How dumb can a person be to let some rowdy teens tell him how to vote?

Pretty dumb, but unfortunately there are plenty of them that will listen to the emo pleas of these "children" as they refer to themselves. Which is something I never called myself at 17 years old. This Hogg kid is... odd and there is something wrong here. 

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:nodl:

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Just to get the day off from school

With the possibility to get laid as well...... with some young babe that had the same idea in mind as I did.. (I was a young babe too)

Hey, I did include the words "red blooded american'"  did I not??? 

Life was good!

My bet is that there are many kids that will do as I would (or did) when there was a day off school and the parents at work.....

Life can be good for them too!  My bet (again) is that it WILL be for some of the more intelligent kids....

Human Nature... Mom.. Can I go with Veronica to the anti-gun march? Sure dear, and I am sssoooooo proud of you!!! (dial phone) Hey DRUMZ! My mom said that I can go, she will even drop me off at your parents place at 8:00am. Can't wait!!! Love you drumz...

Peace!

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon::beerl::banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The left has officially lost their damned minds. Especially allowing kids who can't even vote dictate what happens in this country. STOP using emotions and start using facts people WTF!!!! Fact is less than .00925% of the country are killed each year by a gun and of that even less from gun violence. All of this bs gun control for less than 5000 people!!!! There's 350million here wtf. 

• Like 1

Hard to blame the kids who are rallying around another kid. The problem is this is not just any kid, he is the son of a retired FBI agent who opposes the current gun legislation, go figure. This is a democratic abuse of our children across the country. How is this not a form of child abuse on a mass scale? If we watched this happen in any other country we would all be up in arms as to the use of our children for political purposes, the left has gone over the extremist side and if this is any indicator of what's coming it time to take up a defensive position if not a total aggressive one to stop this from becoming a swing over to allowing children to vote.

33 minutes ago, Groove said:

The left has officially lost their damned minds. Especially allowing kids who can't even vote dictate what happens in this country. STOP using emotions and start using facts people WTF!!!! Fact is less than .00925% of the country are killed each year by a gun and of that even less from gun violence. All of this bs gun control for less than 5000 people!!!! There's 350million here wtf. 

Scanning today's news and posts here, it's hard not to let emotions boil up! It's not just the left anymore. It's the entire country! 

When does the revolution begin in earnest?

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.