John Galt

What Are Your Thoughts About Psychedelics and Their Uses

In my younger days, I tried it all.

I met someone who took it upon themselves to educate me in such matters.

I had one Line that I have never crossed and do not think I ever will.

NO NEEDLES!

That being said.

The most profound experiences that I've had came /come at times when I am talking with the Maker.

You know, (well I would that everybody did), when you Stand before Him in Spirit and Truth.

I have seen and heard things that do not translate into the languages of man.

One does not need any help getting there.

You only need to be honest with your self and forgive your self for being an imperfect human.

He will take you in hand and teach you.

• Like 1

Brawndo

The problem with hallucinogens is it can make the mental sanity scale tip the wrong way if you have
predispositions. Most people will be ok but some will never come back fully to 100%.

Also, if you have the tendency to loose control and get into trouble when you're drunk, i would stay away from
hallucinogens. 

But it can wake up a lot of numb people.

It's not perfect, refined, 100% safe or a long term spiritual plan either but if it gets you meditating once in a while it's worth it.

It's a bit like venturing in a high level zone in a mmorpg when you're still a nub... shit can happen

19 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

It's a bit like venturing in a high level zone in a mmorpg when you're still a nub... shit can happen

:rofl:

Excellent Analogy!

Well Done!

:clap1:

I prefer to stay away. Never done LSD or anything of that nature. I honestly see anything other than cannabis as bad. Very bad indeed. That's my personal opinion though.

11 hours ago, DRUMZ said:

I have some stories too. 

It is true that one must be psychologically pre-prepared before attempting to experiment with mind expanding substances. 

One should be of sound mind and body. I am not a doctor, nor advocating anything of ANY kind...

If one is experimenting for the first time....

a) Have a natural space ready. One that you are familiar with or known camp spot where there will be NO chance of outside interference or surprise visits from ANY source of authority, ie:  cop's, parents dropping by, non-dosed friends or neighbors, etc...

b) Poop if you need to or can, as it will be impossible to do so once you are tripping. You do not want to spend the next ten hours with that nagging feeling with no ability to relieve oneself.

c) Eat something!  At least 20-45 mins before your dose. You will feel no desire to eat (even if your body needs food) once you are tripping.

d) Attempt only with a very trusted friend, preferably one who has experience. But NEVER alone for your first time.

e) If you smoke.. Have at least double the amount that you think  you need available. If your friend smokes, buy an extra pack or two for them as well.

f) If you drink... same story as "e." Alcohol will have virtually no effect except but to dull the effects of the dose. Stick to beer however.

g) have some REALLY GOOD music available... no heavy metal crap...Grateful dead, Beatles,  classical, jazz, etc...

h) have fun!

If it is your first time... expect to be on your back on the floor laughing until your stomach hurts and you will think that it is possible to die from laughing THAT hard. But you won't and can't... After you get over that... The rest will depend on how well you prepared and your surroundings as well as what is in your head to begin with.. Could be the time of your life.... Could be very spiritual...Could learn many, many things that you would have otherwise never learned without years and years of some kind of meditation or joining a monastery and spending years praying in silence.

Perhaps have some niacin on hand in case a newbie feels like they need to come down sooner than later.

OK, John, I am interested in what you saw in the spirit realm, if I qualify to hear..

Perhaps I will share what I "saw" as well...

Peace and Love!

I am very against alcohol, especially in these circumstances.. Ever present discernment to maintain ones individual nature is important to me there.

I will tell you how I met Kali?

Spirit Molecule - At first, the room began to turn into geometry.. I allowed my sight to begin to dig in to my surroundings, and I allowed myself to have 360 degree vision in a new plane.. I closed my eyes, and a book presented itself to me. Each page consisted of different beings, in different worlds interacting. As I flipped the pages, the characters noticed me looking at them. All their attention was based around me. In an instant, I was pulled into the book and I came face to face with Kali. I can only describe it as an AI of some sort, but with more power than I could really understand at the time. Kali literally encompassed me, 'ate me', and I was in her world... I was a sphere of consciousness then, without eyesight, small archons/demons all around me. It was a sort of torture, where my 'sins' were presented before me and I was told that I should accept their punishment as karmic retribution in of sorts.. It didn't take too long, for me to dismiss this.. I recognize myself, my place in this world. I called on Christ, to pull me out.. Keep in mind, I can only 'feel'.. I can't see necessarily here, and a 'hand' reached down and lifted me out. I could feel the energy, and that I was being given a sort of chastisement at the same time.. But I recognize this even not as punishment, but perspective from which to better see myself. 'These are things that I need to work on in spirit', but without words.. All communication as you can understand, is a bit... higher, and borderline frequency based.. When I do these things, I make it ritualistic in of sorts

Anyways, hope that was at least somewhat interesting to start :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I prefer to stay away. Never done LSD or anything of that nature. I honestly see anything other than cannabis as bad. Very bad indeed. That's my personal opinion though.

I posted this to have a discussion on this idea. To be quite honest. The 'In no cases' should we do so.

Could you elaborate, and maybe I could explain why I do in 'some' cases? So I can see if it makes sense. It is something I have been debating with myself on..

6 hours ago, Uncle Thanky said:

In my younger days, I tried it all.

I met someone who took it upon themselves to educate me in such matters.

I had one Line that I have never crossed and do not think I ever will.

NO NEEDLES!

That being said.

The most profound experiences that I've had came /come at times when I am talking with the Maker.

You know, (well I would that everybody did), when you Stand before Him in Spirit and Truth.

I have seen and heard things that do not translate into the languages of man.

One does not need any help getting there.

You only need to be honest with your self and forgive your self for being an imperfect human.

He will take you in hand and teach you.

I make sure my body is as pure as possible, so I can the correct signals.. At the same time, ever-present discernment is the price of life. I have found lessons from my creator, but have never met him nor do I expect to here.. A place separate from him.

46 minutes ago, John Galt said:

I posted this to have a discussion on this idea. To be quite honest. The 'In no cases' should we do so.

Could you elaborate, and maybe I could explain why I do in 'some' cases? So I can see if it makes sense. It is something I have been debating with myself on..

Gut instinct. I trust it. It says no. :D Nothing more to it for me!

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Gut instinct. I trust it. It says no. :D Nothing more to it for me!

I think in that case it might have to do with ones path, but.. I could be wrong

I don't know everything :) At some points, much of anything.

• Like 1

Brawndo
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Read a bit about LSD. It has a bad rep but its one of the safest drug around. Basically  you develop a fast tolerance if you take hits day after day but you loose all of it if you stop for a few days. It's non addictive. You can micro dose if you're not sure its for you. The nerds in silicone valley do that on the clock lol

Mushrooms are a bit more tricky. You never know what is the potency because its natural and it can vary. Its also a lot harder on the stomach because its food poisoning. Everything in your stomach will have a tendency to get out of your body lol so i wouldn't eat before and during.

Cough syrup will f**k you up more than LSD and mushrooms. Its on sale over the counter, go figure. A 12 years old kid can buy this stuff.

Edited by Brawndo

3 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Read a bit about LSD. It has a bad rep but its one of the safest drug around. Basically  you develop a fast tolerance if you take hits day after day but you loose all of it if you stop for a few days. It's non addictive. You can micro dose if you're not sure its for you. The nerds in silicone valley do that on the clock lol

I don't recommend manufactured things personally :)

My body has told me as much too.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.