John Galt

What Are Your Thoughts About Psychedelics and Their Uses

I have had a few different experiences, and have come to my own perspective of all the things that might happen when more in spirit than in body. Met a Shaman, and had some really interesting conversations.. Heard some very interesting things said. I can see, the spread of the all inclusive love and feminine worship in a sense. Confronted some enemies inside, and come to many understandings because of it. I feel that I am in of sorts facing an enemy, but that such tests are sometimes required.. To the point where I was in spirit one time, and had to literally call on Christ to 'Pull me out'... and such was done. I don't think that people should do it when unprepared, because once one is broken down.. Without discernment it is very easy to build them back up into whatever format one wants. With discernment though, I do think that it can be used to build the relationship with God beyond the dead spirits, Christ who is alive, though I see God is transcendent and beyond even these experiences allow one to see. Because this world is separate from him. That spirit which is still alive can guide us, I have found.. Even there..

Just curious if anyone else had any thoughts, or different opinions :) 

37 minutes ago, John Galt said:

I have had a few different experiences, and have come to my own perspective of all the things that might happen when more in spirit than in body. Met a Shaman, and had some really interesting conversations.. Heard some very interesting things said. I can see, the spread of the all inclusive love and feminine worship in a sense. Confronted some enemies inside, and come to many understandings because of it. I feel that I am in of sorts facing an enemy, but that such tests are sometimes required.. To the point where I was in spirit one time, and had to literally call on Christ to 'Pull me out'... and such was done. I don't think that people should do it when unprepared, because once one is broken down.. Without discernment it is very easy to build them back up into whatever format one wants. With discernment though, I do think that it can be used to build the relationship with God beyond the dead spirits, Christ who is alive, though I see God is transcendent and beyond even these experiences allow one to see. Because this world is separate from him. That spirit which is still alive can guide us, I have found.. Even there..

Just curious if anyone else had any thoughts, or different opinions :) 

Perhaps some peyote buttons or a hit of purple haze acid?

Just now, phxsparks said:

Perhaps some peyote buttons or a hit of purple haze acid?

I stick to natural, if its done.. I am not at all a fan of acid.. Certain things don't even resonate properly with the earth in my opinion.

San Pedro, with the Shaman. The Grandfather, The Heart Opener

34 minutes ago, John Galt said:

I stick to natural, if its done.. I am not at all a fan of acid.. Certain things don't even resonate properly with the earth in my opinion.

San Pedro, with the Shaman. The Grandfather, The Heart Opener

Then Peyote might be the thing.  Its a natural herb.  I remember eating some in the desert with friends back in the early 70's.  Carlos Castaneda all the way.  I saw a barrel cactus with a face that was smiling and purring.  I petted it, no  scratches on my hands.  It just purred louder.

Interesting times my friend...

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, John Galt said:

Happy to share if pursued, too. :)

I have some stories too. 

It is true that one must be psychologically pre-prepared before attempting to experiment with mind expanding substances. 

One should be of sound mind and body. I am not a doctor, nor advocating anything of ANY kind...

If one is experimenting for the first time....

a) Have a natural space ready. One that you are familiar with or known camp spot where there will be NO chance of outside interference or surprise visits from ANY source of authority, ie:  cop's, parents dropping by, non-dosed friends or neighbors, etc...

b) Poop if you need to or can, as it will be impossible to do so once you are tripping. You do not want to spend the next ten hours with that nagging feeling with no ability to relieve oneself.

c) Eat something!  At least 20-45 mins before your dose. You will feel no desire to eat (even if your body needs food) once you are tripping.

d) Attempt only with a very trusted friend, preferably one who has experience. But NEVER alone for your first time.

e) If you smoke.. Have at least double the amount that you think  you need available. If your friend smokes, buy an extra pack or two for them as well.

f) If you drink... same story as "e." Alcohol will have virtually no effect except but to dull the effects of the dose. Stick to beer however.

g) have some REALLY GOOD music available... no heavy metal crap...Grateful dead, Beatles,  classical, jazz, etc...

h) have fun!

If it is your first time... expect to be on your back on the floor laughing until your stomach hurts and you will think that it is possible to die from laughing THAT hard. But you won't and can't... After you get over that... The rest will depend on how well you prepared and your surroundings as well as what is in your head to begin with.. Could be the time of your life.... Could be very spiritual...Could learn many, many things that you would have otherwise never learned without years and years of some kind of meditation or joining a monastery and spending years praying in silence.

Perhaps have some niacin on hand in case a newbie feels like they need to come down sooner than later.

OK, John, I am interested in what you saw in the spirit realm, if I qualify to hear..

Perhaps I will share what I "saw" as well...

Peace and Love!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

I have some stories too. 

It is true that one must be psychologically pre-prepared before attempting to experiment with mind expanding substances. 

One should be of sound mind and body. I am not a doctor, nor advocating anything of ANY kind...

If one is experimenting for the first time....

a) Have a natural space ready. One that you are familiar with or known camp spot where there will be NO chance of outside interference or surprise visits from ANY source of authority, ie:  cop's, parents dropping by, non-dosed friends or neighbors, etc...

b) Poop if you need to or can, as it will be impossible to do so once you are tripping. You do not want to spend the next ten hours with that nagging feeling with no ability to relieve oneself.

c) Eat something!  At least 20-45 mins before your dose. You will feel no desire to eat (even if your body needs food) once you are tripping.

d) Attempt only with a very trusted friend, preferably one who has experience. But NEVER alone for your first time.

e) If you smoke.. Have at least double the amount that you think  you need available. If your friend smokes, buy an extra pack or two for them as well.

f) If you drink... same story as "e." Alcohol will have virtually no effect except but to dull the effects of the dose. Stick to beer however.

g) have some REALLY GOOD music available... no heavy metal crap...Grateful dead, Beatles,  classical, jazz, etc...

h) have fun!

If it is your first time... expect to be on your back on the floor laughing until your stomach hurts and you will think that it is possible to die from laughing THAT hard. But you won't and can't... After you get over that... The rest will depend on how well you prepared and your surroundings as well as what is in your head to begin with.. Could be the time of your life.... Could be very spiritual...Could learn many, many things that you would have otherwise never learned without years and years of some kind of meditation or joining a monastery and spending years praying in silence.

Perhaps have some niacin on hand in case a newbie feels like they need to come down sooner than later.

OK, John, I am interested in what you saw in the spirit realm, if I qualify to hear..

Perhaps I will share what I "saw" as well...

Peace and Love!

Most importantly have someone tripping with you .  Someone you love.  It makes the journey to the center of your minds much better.

18 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

Most importantly have someone tripping with you .  Someone you love.  It makes the journey to the center of your minds much better.

You must have missed "d" for some reason or another. But true at that! 

Peace and Love!

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

Did we lose John for the eventide?

• Like 1

When done in moderation and done "right" you can come out of these experiences smarter, changed and more grounded.

So says a good friend of mine 😉

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Besides potato alkaloids (poison, do not try this) and experimental antibiotics never met anything that makes me hallucinate. Acid is like weak speed. I have never met anyone who has succeeded in "tripping" on it, they just have trouble sleeping.

Edited by lostlogin
poison potato warning

Posted (edited)

I think the psychedelics are more for spiritual pursuit. Did acid, too much trip for too long. I wanted to get off the train long before we reached the station. Never did shrooms, Ayahuasca, DMT, Yopo. Folks describe it as life changing, and bare-soul experience, but pot was enuf for me. Old as dirt and twice as dusty. I don't feel the yearning for these shiney what is life clue searches anymore.

Edited by Picklesnout
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

I think the psychedelics are more for spiritual pursuit. Did acid, too much trip for too long. I wanted to get off the train long before we reached the station. Never did shrooms, Ayahuasca, DMT, Yopo. Folks describe it as life changing, and bare-soul experience, but pot was enuf for me. Old as dirt and twice as dusty. I don't feel the yearning for these shiney what is life clue searches anymore.

Been over 15 years for me. But if things were just so, would do it again in a heart beat..

Acid, shrooms and pot along with some beer.... count me in!

No yearning or cares if it ever happens again....

But if conditions were perfect, Fvckyeah!

Part of a kickass life for me and kind of miss some of my old way's...

Oh well....

Someday... perhaps... no worries though...

Peace!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.