Amanda Lee

VIDEO: Hillary slips down stairs in India — despite two men holding her up (merged)

Irma Gherd

Murdered souls clawing at the feet.

WalterWhite
7 minutes ago, Irma Gherd said:

quite possibly

9 minutes ago, Irma Gherd said:

Someone should tweet that to Hillary. Perfect!

Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord. I truly believe she will get what is coming to her. 

I am wishy-washy sometimes. I really do not like the woman. I would love to see her in jail. But there is nothing she can do to repay what she has done. There is no punishment on earth that is good enough for her and all her evil ways. Still, I would love to see her judged and jailed for her crimes. 

Most of the time, I do not feel sorry for the woman at all. But there are times when I do. I wrestle with the idea that this is a play and we are all playing a part in it. Predestination. Free will. These are things I really wrestle with. 

If we are predestined to play a part, she has played the villain very well hasn't she?

I believe things happen for a reason. What the reasons are I have no clue. I have found.... even in the bad there is some good. Some things take a bad experience to come into being. No one can claim that their past does not shape who they are as a person. 

As a person just looking at another human being.... I would feel sorry for anyone her age that tripped on those steps and fell. I'm not thinking about what she did at that moment. I am thinking how much that is going to hurt when she hits the ground. It's not the falling that hurts, it's the sudden stop that's painful. She is old. Not long for this world anymore and she is no longer respected like she was. She is laughed at, cursed at and hated. Life has changed. 

It's like being in a nursing home and being treated badly. I feel so sorry for those old people that are thrown and locked away. I feel like that is a very sad ending to life. Once upon a time, the old people like that would live with their families. They were cared for and loved. Now people are too busy with their jobs and life to take care of others. Especially someone that is old and needs a babysitter. This was done on purpose.

Look at China. The one child thingie. In China, the boy takes a wife. The boy's wife helps with his parents. They do not help with her parents as they have a son and his wife who do this for them. I am sure there are some exceptions as some people only have girls but that is why there are so many boys in China. The old people wanted someone to take care of them when they got old. Tradition and all that. Now that system is all messed up. Now one couple takes care of 4 parents if all are living instead of just 2. And some people have no children that survive to take care of them at all. China is having to house these old people. Just like they do in the USA. I hate those old folk's homes. Dread them. 

Anyway, the old hag is feeling her age these days. It shows on her face.  :gumface:

• Like 2

Irma Gherd

Don't feel sorry for it. In this instance, Clinton's trip and fall is most likely the result of age/ill health but I still feel no pity. It is a textbook high functioning psychopath, it generally will do as it pleases and remove any obstacle to that end or create pathways to it, regardless of consequences (to others)

Consider this: in another time it might have used tripping and falling as a prop to elicit sympathy. 

It isn't like you or I, do not pity it. 

Wow!! Holy Sh*t, this voodoo doll  really works.

HillaryVoodooDoll.jpg

6 hours ago, sybdragon said:

Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord. I truly believe she will get what is coming to her. 

Well said, :goodpost:..............................:iagree:

Blessings! :grouphug:

Posted (edited)

What is it with Hillary and stairs? Clinton slips twice during trip to India - five months after she broke her toe in a London hotel

Story (Related) Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5493679/Hillary-Clinton-slips-twice-stairs-trip-India.html

Poor old wretched and evil soul :angel:

Edited by BubbitoBurrito
Link

17 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I'm on the phone with cin. This vids got her laughing like a child lol... Loving it. replay buttons burnt out!

Did anyone here notice who that was right behind hilary???

Take a close look.....

That's right... Your favorite commie and mine....

HUMA!!!!LOL!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.