Amanda Lee

VIDEO: Hillary slips down stairs in India — despite two men holding her up (merged)

22 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

I thought bats could fly?

:batman-banana-smiley-emoticon: They can! If they be bananas! B A N A N A S!

mooddoom

the 8itch probably did it for attention... 

Wincing... Dang... That would hurt like crazy if she tumbled down those stairs. Break some bones and all. Sometimes, no matter how much you dislike someone, you end up feeling sorry for them in some situations. As my bones have gotten more brittle with age, I really feel for old people when they fall. Especially down stairs. That would hurt so bad... It's the pain... Just can not do pain anymore myself so I am very careful about how I move around. It sucks too. 

Those 'golden old' years are awful tarnished and not shiny at all. They lied to us all about that. Just one of many I guess. :hohoho:

• Like 1

Should have let her go maybe would have done the world a favor

• Like 1

WalterWhite

She either hasn't got a handle on that drinking problem yet, or the damage is irreversible now.

1 hour ago, Amanda Lee said:

Well she has killed a lot of people....

So there is that.

No

Yeah she needs security until we can legally hang her.

When and if TSHTF, we will get our chance.. So long as she is still around, to be hung. 

• Like 1

I was more interested in  why that old battle axe was in India of all places. It's not like she has a regular job. " The American Mirror "article  stated she was in town to promote her recent book, "What Happened."  I think one of the comments at the end beats anything clever I can dream up:

laurie66bay      3 hours ago

Bets...
White knuckle alcoholic?
Creeping dementia?
Or she's dead and they've been dragging her body around for a year and a half while a transexual ventriloquist mouthed her speeches

.....I'm ready for laurie66bay to join Conspiracy Outpost.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BadBrad said:

Or she's dead and they've been dragging her body around for a year and a half while a transexual ventriloquist mouthed her speeches

:gsbrnint:

WalterWhite

I hope y'all don't have your hopes that they're ever going to do anything to her. She's got dirt on a LOT of people who were in on the same crap, from both sides, Her hubby was partners with the Bush/Clinton Mena, Arkansas cartel, and if they aren't going to put Old Bush on trial for Kennedy, or for war crimes, They aren't going to touch her either. The only human being that beeotch ever cared about was Vince Foster, and when he developed a conscience about Waco, well..... 

You know the rest of the story.

And please don't give me the crap about her being under house arrest. IF she was wearing a boot, it's probably from trying to run to the bathroom before she crapped herself after a binge.

No matter what you might read on the internet. 

9 minutes ago, WalterWhite said:

I hope y'all don't have your hopes that they're ever going to do anything to her. She's got dirt on a LOT of people who were in on the same crap, from both sides, Her hubby was partners with the Bush/Clinton Mena, Arkansas cartel, and if they aren't going to put Old Bush on trial for Kennedy, or for war crimes, They aren't going to touch her either. The only human being that beeotch ever cared about was Vince Foster, and when he developed a conscience about Waco, well..... 

You know the rest of the story.

And please don't give me the crap about her being under house arrest. IF she was wearing a boot, it's probably from trying to run to the bathroom before she crapped herself after a binge.

No matter what you might read on the internet. 

The fun today is she almost did herself in, twice. :gsbrnint: I'm sure she'll fall some more. 

WalterWhite
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The fun today is she almost did herself in, twice. :gsbrnint: I'm sure she'll fall some more. 

Oh I firmly believe in karma, and she's built up a LOT of BAD karma.... 

A whole life of nothing but evil. There's even supposed to be a pic of her out there, sexually molesting a little girl

and apparently she ordered the assault on Waco because nobody was talking about Hillary Care...

She's not long for this world, and I wouldn't be surprised to see her linger in a coma for 7 years like that Israeli bstrd did, 

You know it, and I know it.

That's not to say they don't have a double ready to take her place. 

WalterWhite

Ima crack a bottle of expensive champagne and throw a party when one of these ex presidents passes to the nether region.

Sorry so blunt.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.