Purchase An Ad Slot!
BubbitoBurrito

CA HS Students & Staff Beat Pres. Trump Piñata During Spanish Class

Posted (edited)

The local district announced they have launched an inquiry into footage that showed students and staff members at an Orange County high school hitting a piñata designed to look like President Trump.

(Short because 50% rule)

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/californialls-high-school-students-staff-beat-president-donald-trump-pinata-spanish-class/

Who knows... maybe I'm just old fashioned but I find the above disturbing. And no, it's not even a Trump thing. I despise all Polimagicians equally.

I attended the schools indoctrination centers in Orange County, CA. Nothing similar would have ever occurred back in them days.

I'm afraid that we're going to need a suitcase because a handbag just isn't big enough anymore.  

Peace Y'all ;)

Edited by BubbitoBurrito
Shortened Title

The Left has set upon a path of destruction for this country and until/unless there are severe consequences to those that want to act out, nothing and I mean nothing is going to stop this madness!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

The local district announced they have launched an inquiry into footage that showed students and staff members at an Orange County high school hitting a piñata designed to look like President Trump.

(Short because 50% rule)

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/californialls-high-school-students-staff-beat-president-donald-trump-pinata-spanish-class/

Who knows... maybe I'm just old fashioned but I find the above disturbing. And no, it's not even a Trump thing. I despise all Polimagicians equally.

I attended the schools indoctrination centers in Orange County, CA. Nothing similar would have ever occurred back in them days.

I'm afraid that we're going to need a suitcase because a handbag just isn't big enough anymore.  

Peace Y'all ;)

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:..........................................:sigh:

NO RESPECT!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

The Left has set upon a path of destruction for this country and until/unless there are severe consequences to those that want to act out, nothing and I mean nothing is going to stop this madness!

Agreed

• Like 2

It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow when he visits Californication !

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Why were those kids allowed to carry sticks and bats that are clearly a threat to others?
Hell, in Louisiana where they care about the safety of children and are serious about education they are barring and expelling kids for noticing that a square root sign is really a gun symbol and thus a threat to all mankind.

Edited by Hung Likable
  • Like 1

Xavier

Please realize that it's not ALL Californians, hell, not even most.  Look at a map of which counties voted for Trump in California (like 90 percent), but the Bigger Cities full of illegals and morons who voted for Killary.

Those of us out of the cities need to cut off those cities.  Many Conservative Californians want the power of those cities out of their life, see "State of Jefferson" (not a joke).  

Blaming all Californians for this, is like blaming all Americans for what the U.S. Govt does.

If they tried that in this town, we'd kick the ass of the Teacher and run them out of town.  It's happened, so it's not an opinion.

6 minutes ago, Anne said:

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:..........................................:sigh:

NO RESPECT!

0%

Not even that it's political in its own sense but... What exactly are they teaching these students today?

How not to hold a pencil?

How not to write in cursive?

The ways of a so-called religion of peace?

Think as we tell you to think = Mindless slaves (Robots) - The slow but devious erosion of ones individualism to allow for the indoctrination into the group think tank

All rather sad imo :(

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Xavier said:

Please realize that it's not ALL Californians, hell, not even most.  Look at a map of which counties voted for Trump in California (like 90 percent), but the Bigger Cities full of illegals and morons who voted for Killary.

Those of us out of the cities need to cut off those cities.  Many Conservative Californians want the power of those cities out of their life, see "State of Jefferson" (not a joke).  

Blaming all Californians for this, is like blaming all Americans for what the U.S. Govt does.

If they tried that in this town, we'd kick the ass of the Teacher and run them out of town.  It's happened, so it's not an opinion.

Worldwide issue as it seems. Def not just Commiefornia.

Bottom? Poor young impressionable minds being bombarded with BS :(

19 minutes ago, Hung Likable said:

Why were those kids allowed to carry sticks and bats that are clearly a threat to others?
Hell, in Louisiana where they care about the safety of children and are serious about education they are barring and expelling kids for noticing that a square root sign is really a gun symbol and thus a threat to all mankind.

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.