Purchase An Ad Slot!
Amanda Lee

No escape for Hillary "Q"

Posted (edited)

https://truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

ONE YEAR OLD

NYPD seized the computer from Weiner during a search warrant and detectives discovered a trove of over 500,000 emails to and from Hillary Clinton, Abedin and other insiders during her tenure as secretary of state

NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

Money laundering

Child exploitation

Sex crimes with minors (children)

Perjury

Pay to play through Clinton Foundation

Obstruction of justice

Other felony crimes

OVER A YEAR OLD!!!

Edited by Amanda Lee
  • Like 1

I can't wait! If she's still alive? Some of those released emails between Podesta and others were stating something like this after one of her debates with Trump- "Who was that last night? I don't know but she was good." As in a clone or body double etc.  I also saw Bill Clinton look at her butt one time and I knew immediately it was not HRC! :happy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Grace O'malley said:

I can't wait! If she's still alive? Some of those released emails between Podesta and others were stating something like this after one of her debates with Trump- "Who was that last night? I don't know but she was good." As in a clone or body double etc.  I also saw Bill Clinton look at her butt one time and I knew immediately it was not HRC! :happy:

Hhaha

Funny!

Her body double looked younger and thinner and less glichy.

:applausesmall:

Pretty sure she is still alive. Didn't she not too recently have a speaking engagement that she coughed through.

The FBI can swoop-in a seize all evidence, and all copies, claiming it's pertinent to a "national security" investigation.

It can be other agencies but the FBI is usually easiest to use.

Whoever has had access to the "evidence" can then be placed under a "national security" non-disclosure agreement . . . and POOF!  All that  wonderful "proof" just disappears down the rabbit hole and nobody can ever say a word about what they would then only be able to claim they saw (because all supporting evidence is gone).

But they won't even do that because it then suddenly becomes much more personally dangerous for someone to blow the whistle.

If you do, what do you accomplish?  Exposure of Clinton?  Nope!  YOU are arrested -- based on the NDA -- because you ruined a years-long national security investigation involving dozens (no, hundreds sounds better) of FBI agents who put their lives at risk for their country -- or at the very least they blame YOU with the next FF and your career is over (and maybe your pension and retirement benefits are gone too).  You'll need to mortgage your home and pony-up easily $50,000+ for a good defense attorney to battle the hoard of government attorneys seeking to put you in federal prison, etc.

What could that good defense attorney accomplish?  Well, not much, except a reduced prison term and favorable placement for you.

That may well be why these things have a way of just disappearing.

47 minutes ago, EuroTrader said:

The FBI can swoop-in a seize all evidence, and all copies, claiming it's pertinent to a "national security" investigation.

It can be other agencies but the FBI is usually easiest to use.

Whoever has had access to the "evidence" can then be placed under a "national security" non-disclosure agreement . . . and POOF!  All that  wonderful "proof" just disappears down the rabbit hole and nobody can ever say a word about what they would then only be able to claim they saw (because all supporting evidence is gone).

But they won't even do that because it then suddenly becomes much more personally dangerous for someone to blow the whistle.

If you do, what do you accomplish?  Exposure of Clinton?  Nope!  YOU are arrested -- based on the NDA -- because you ruined a years-long national security investigation involving dozens (no, hundreds sounds better) of FBI agents who put their lives at risk for their country -- or at the very least they blame YOU with the next FF and your career is over (and maybe your pension and retirement benefits are gone too).  You'll need to mortgage your home and pony-up easily $50,000+ for a good defense attorney to battle the hoard of government attorneys seeking to put you in federal prison, etc.

What could that good defense attorney accomplish?  Well, not much, except a reduced prison term and favorable placement for you.

That may well be why these things have a way of just disappearing.

Thank You for taking the time to post that. Sobering truth.

On 3/10/2018 at 8:00 AM, Amanda Lee said:

The latest Dilley Intel drop. There's no escape for Hillary, the video WILL be released! #QAnon

Damage control?

• Like 1

Roamer wow! just wow.

I guess time will tell but I doubt it's the video of her sliding down the stairs.

They'll make a big stink and legal threats, but she'll get away with it all!
It's all fluff and Q is full of shit!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

They'll make a big stink and legal threats, but she'll get away with it all!

Absolutely...I wish just one of these stories would pan out and come true...but they don't. 

The Hildabeast is going to die of old age

Edited by octopus prime
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Amanda Lee said:

I guess time will tell but I doubt it's the video of her sliding down the stairs.

Some people guess it's a video about Hillary and Lynch meeting on the tarmac. Who knows ...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Some Q posts are quite interesting ... for example a link to this youtube video:

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.