Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Guillotines on U.S. soil!!

23 posts in this topic

30K guillotines - but if we round our population to 360M and divide by 30K we get one guillotine for every 12K people, ...I wonder how many extra blades they ordered with all those guillotines - those blades have to get dull after a while, huh?

The article someone posted last month or so regarding how many americans they expect to be around in ten or so years, might be an indication that these guillotines will be put to some strenuous use...

What an awful world we live in when our tax money is used to come up with numerous ways to kill and subdue us..

30K guillotines - but if we round our population to 360M and divide by 30K we get one guillotine for every 12K people, ...I wonder how many extra blades they ordered with all those guillotines - those blades have to get dull after a while, huh?

The article someone posted last month or so regarding how many americans they expect to be around in ten or so years, might be an indication that these guillotines will be put to some strenuous use...

What an awful world we live in when our tax money is used to come up with numerous ways to kill and subdue us..

​I would imagine they would sharpen them themselves. It would save on cost. But thats just me.

so they have 30K sharpening devices - or else they don't need to be particularly sharp to get the job done - but I bet they'd rather spend our money on new blades than invest in the elbow grease that sharpening them might entail - they like to spend taxpayer monies on ways to subdue and destroy them - and taxpayers don't say much as to how the money is spent anyway...I vote for spare blades being on hand!

so they have 30K sharpening devices - or else they don't need to be particularly sharp to get the job done - but I bet they'd rather spend our money on new blades than invest in the elbow grease that sharpening them might entail - they like to spend taxpayer monies on ways to subdue and destroy them - and taxpayers don't say much as to how the money is spent anyway...I vote for spare blades being on hand!

​Think about it would you rather pay for god knows how many more blades or a small team of people to sharpen the ones you have. Hell they might not even pay but force those going to be slaughtered to sharpen them.

​Think about it would you rather pay for god knows how many more blades or a small team of people to sharpen the ones you have. Hell they might not even pay but force those going to be slaughtered to sharpen them.

​it's old technology - must be using these for inducing ultimate panic and fear - the idea you're going to imminently be strapped down and beheaded must get the adrenaline going - does that make drinking the blood give them a better high, I wonder?

1 person likes this

​it's old technology - must be using these for inducing ultimate panic and fear - the idea you're going to imminently be strapped down and beheaded must get the adrenaline going - does that make drinking the blood give them a better high, I wonder?

Yes,  blood infused with massive fear endorphines is much better.  

would making the death very painful also contribute more of it?

would making the death very painful also contribute more of it?

Yeah,  more pain,  fear,  the better. 

Yeah,  more pain,  fear,  the better. 

​awesome..

/sarc

​awesome..

/sarc

I know,  (sarc)  Glad your back!!