Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Islamic State operating in Mexico just 8 miles from U.S. border

3 posts in this topic

Islamic State operating in Mexico just 8 miles from U.S. border: report

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/14/islamic-state-operating-in-mexico-just-8-miles-fro/

It's funny as I talk to people that I know and live around ; they all think it can't happen here as it is in Europe's western nations . On the word of a good friend of mine that lives in south Texas he said there is a mass armed build up of refugees south of the American Mexican boarder . Many in the US boarder towns that are in the know are gearing up for defense .

I personally don't think that most of America will see this coming do to their apathy of world events and the agendas of the shadow government . 

They are just waiting for Barry to take the guns! They are cowards to face us otherwise.

4 hours ago, CSB said:

Islamic State operating in Mexico just 8 miles from U.S. border: report

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/14/islamic-state-operating-in-mexico-just-8-miles-fro/

It's funny as I talk to people that I know and live around ; they all think it can't happen here as it is in Europe's western nations . On the word of a good friend of mine that lives in south Texas he said there is a mass armed build up of refugees south of the American Mexican boarder . Many in the US boarder towns that are in the know are gearing up for defense .

I personally don't think that most of America will see this coming do to their apathy of world events and the agendas of the shadow government . 

Most Americans probably don't see it coming but Texans do which is why we will NEVER give up our guns in Texas!

1 person likes this