Jump to content
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Obama signs NDAA, approving $800 million aid to ‘moderate’ Syrians, Kiev

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    14,315
President Barack Obama has signed the Pentagon funding bill giving $800 million in aid to both “moderate rebels” in Syria and the Kiev regime. Obama also vowed to work around provisions blocking the closure of the Guantanamo Bay detention camp.

Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2015 on the eve of Thanksgiving, a four-day holiday for most Americans. He previously vetoed the $612 billion bill in a well-publicized ceremony in October, arguing that the lawmakers dodged the spending limits by shifting money into the warfighting slush fund.

Although Congress then trimmed the bill down to $607 billion, the cuts did not affect the $300 million aid to the Ukrainian government, or the “zombie” surveillance blimp program that has cost nearly $3 billion so far. It also left almost $500 million dedicated to arming and training “moderate rebels” in Syria – a program the Pentagon had already abandoned.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/323744-obama-ndaa-ukraine-syria/

 

Oh, look, we're getting our government presents early! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 rbear    240

There are no "moderate" Syrians or Kiev. The situation in Kiev is a war of good and evil. Same with Syria. The US being the evil. So translation " Obama signs NDAA, approving $800 million aid to ‘evil’ Syrians, Kiev. 

Synopsys of both: Cia funded and trained rebels (ok so that word, lets call them terrorist sponsored by Israel as they are such) are fighting for world domination of absolute Jewish supremacy/Zionism to further their one world agenda. The same situation we see almost around the world, just as laid out in the protocols of Zion manifesto. It can be found on this board, along with lots of other things similar. I have done my homework and the extra credit. I am not brainwashed like probably around 90-95% of the population of the people of European descent and other people living in the US/some but not all other countries. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 rbear    240

Media covers it now: 

$1bn US “Aid” to Syrian Terrorists in 2015/2016

US President Barack Obama’s Thanksgiving weekend was kicked off with a $406 million gift to terrorists in Syria, part of the 2016 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) signed by the White House late on Wednesday.  cont

 

Ukraine: Pro-Jew Nazis of Azov Plot to Aid ISIS

I used to feel bad for Jewkraine. When their government was overthrown by mercenary Nazis paid by George Soros and the state department, and they were all out on the streets cheering it, I was like “well… maybe they’re confused…”

I don’t feel bad anymore. This has gone too far to excuse as “well, they have low IQs and get confused easily.”

This country is now shilling harder for Jews than any country in history has ever shilled for Jews, including Poland at its lowest point.

cont

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav

Rbear, I agree with you in principle but not your language.  The evil bastards you call Jews are not Jews. They are Khazar Zionists. Are we Americans any different?

Out government is the chief thuggish enforcer of the NWO. Does that mean we US citizens are evil bastards?

If we stand by and blindly trust our officials and military to fund terrorists and kill civilians, then we are guilty as charged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 rbear    240
1 hour ago, grav said:

Rbear, I agree with you in principle but not your language.  The evil bastards you call Jews are not Jews. They are Khazar Zionists. Are we Americans any different?

Out government is the chief thuggish enforcer of the NWO. Does that mean we US citizens are evil bastards?

If we stand by and blindly trust our officials and military to fund terrorists and kill civilians, then we are guilty as charged.

I covered all this before on this board. The Khazar's (or 13th tribe) was just a ruse to distract people/plausible deniability). Its in past post. The truth of the matter is that there is no organization of Jewry that is considered "hostile toward jews", just shows that they are all organized. The only ones that can be linked to "hostile at all" is just an offset of the real ones to show "we are persecuted" (same snake leading that movement). I covered this also in past post. Its the same as left vs right, it all leads to jews. (covered this also before)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav
31 minutes ago, rbear said:

I covered all this before on this board. The Khazar's (or 13th tribe) was just a ruse to distract people/plausible deniability). Its in past post. The truth of the matter is that there is no organization of Jewry that is considered "hostile toward jews", just shows that they are all organized. The only ones that can be linked to "hostile at all" is just an offset of the real ones to show "we are persecuted" (same snake leading that movement). I covered this also in past post. Its the same as left vs right, it all leads to jews. (covered this also before)

Yes, you have been down this road before. I disagree, having read a little about the Khazars of antiquity, vis-a-vis Hebrews.

So, the only good Jew is a dead Jew?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 WhiteHorse    490
39 minutes ago, grav said:

Yes, you have been down this road before. I disagree, having read a little about the Khazars of antiquity, vis-a-vis Hebrews.

So, the only good Jew is a dead Jew?

It's just hatred, peace being taken from the earth. Instead of people looking inside their own souls they blame one another for the mess we are in. It's the Jews, it's the blacks, it's the Muslims , it's the whites, it's the Mexicans, it's the Christians or whoever the focus of hate for the day. It must be everyone. If it's everyone then what's the common denominator, good and evil. If every Jew were iradicated the next hate focus would take its place. When only one group was left, factions would rise and the hate would consume all peace, then itself. Is that not the way the world is going. Evil cannot overcome evil because it is a force that drives itself. It will consume everything in its path including itself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
2 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

It's just hatred, peace being taken from the earth. Instead of people looking inside their own souls they blame one another for the mess we are in. It's the Jews, it's the blacks, it's the Muslims , it's the whites, it's the Mexicans, it's the Christians or whoever the focus of hate for the day. It must be everyone. If it's everyone then what's the common denominator, good and evil. If every Jew were iradicated the next hate focus would take its place. When only one group was left, factions would rise and the hate would consume all peace, then itself. Is that not the way the world is going. Evil cannot overcome evil because it is a force that drives itself. It will consume everything in its path including itself. 

It's maybe even more simple... Jealousy. ;-) The Jews, hated by most of the world, somehow survived and, gosh, some of them have prospered? They must be evil if They have money that WE don't ;-) God's chosen people? Why weren't WE good enough?! Etc. ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 WhiteHorse    490
58 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

It's maybe even more simple... Jealousy. ;-) The Jews, hated by most of the world, somehow survived and, gosh, some of them have prospered? They must be evil if They have money that WE don't ;-) God's chosen people? Why weren't WE good enough?! Etc. ;-)

Sure it's jealously, evil has always been jealous of good. Evil wallows in its own misery, blaming good for its suffering. In its suffering it seeks to destroy good, to ease its pain, rather than the logical choice, which is to destroy itself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,656

It looks like this is in addition to the billions he's already promised the "refugees".

Obama Promises “Refugees” $4.3 Billion… But Then Does Unthinkable To Veterans

According to the Military Times, the Department of Veterans Affairs informed Congress this summer that it would be facing a $2.6 billion shortfall in its budget for the year.

Meanwhile, according to Breitbart, the Obama administration has agreed to spend roughly $419 million more on humanitarian aid for Syrian refugees.
-----
White House spokesman Josh Earnest, meanwhile, stated that hundreds of millions of dollars were needed to provide refugees with health care, drinking water, food and shelter.
Earnest also said that the United States has now committed to spending more than $4.5 billion to provide aid and comfort to refugee camps around Syria and the broader region.

http://conservativetribune.com/obama-refugees-veterans/

:angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  1. Jump To Top
×