Jet engines are fired by fuel or electric, but then run off air and maybe resonance. They don't carry tons of fuel in their wings.  Another mind and money stealing hoax on us. 

Wouldn't surprise me as there's new evidence wireless electricity/ telsa style was used as late as the 1890's.

• Haha 1

They say they're carrying 1/4 million pounds of fuel in each wing!. Those wings flex up & down while the plane is flying. Wouldn't the fuel be sloshing around?  They fly off air turbine energy not petrol.                 Big hoax!  If you can't see it u don't want to. The energy cartel has a lot of shills to distract and keep you in the trance.

9 minutes ago, oldcynic said:

I've learned a lot today.  We have jets running on no liquid fuel, flying over a flat earth while guns are jumping up and killing people.

Time to start drinking again.:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Learning is good. I learn everyday and keep my mind open. This topic should be considered , unless you have a closed mind filled with the official thoughts and ideas that were given to us all from education and tv.    Have a drink if it'll help.    Drinking regularly causes problems to happen for me.         Keep on learning and growing!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, oldcynic said:

I've learned a lot today.  We have jets running on no liquid fuel, flying over a flat earth while guns are jumping up and killing people.

No, there's more, the Jesuits added 1,000 years more (fake history) to our time line during the middle and dark ages. Jesus died in 1083 and the time period now is around 1018 AD. We haven't been around long at all, less than 1,000 years !!!

Brawndo

Watch this... you can actually see the plane sweating jet fuel as it fly til it reach the proper temp and seal.

at 32:25

i would recommend you watch the whole thing, its, well, nothing short of EPIC!

a flying hotrod! 100% american 

18 minutes ago, oldcynic said:

Guess what powers nuclear submarines ???

Batteries ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Brawndo
53 minutes ago, V M said:

Wouldn't surprise me as there's new evidence wireless electricity/ telsa style was used as late as the 1890's.

go read about Tesla instead of saying stuff like that... its all documented, by Tesla himself, what more do you want?

unless you're just trolling

11 minutes ago, V M said:

Guess what powers nuclear submarines ???

Batteries ...

..........and diesel locomotives for that matter.

20 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

go read about Tesla instead of saying stuff like that... its all documented, by Tesla himself, what more do you want?

unless you're just trolling

Why would I troll about a subject like this ??? Do you have a hard time understanding we were more advanced in the near past than we are now ??? Don't tell me you believe in spinning ball earth, evolution and gravity ? Yeah sure, ships are sailing upside down in Australia ! 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.