Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

garlic

Chicago Prepares for Riots

Quick1966    1,229

Yeah there is alotta true in your statement for sure. But keep in mind that protests never happen in nice or upper class neighborhoods so any protests that do happen will most likely in their malls

Lucy Barnable    5,365
5 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Yeah there is alotta true in your statement for sure. But keep in mind that protests never happen in nice or upper class neighborhoods so any protests that do happen will most likely in their malls

Last year they had to shut down a Seattle mall early on Black Friday because of the protesters.

Protesters overtake festivities in Seattle; mall closes early
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/protesters-overtake-festivities-in-seattle-mall-closes-early-1/

Quick1966    1,229

You know I don't know what's wrong with those people but I can tell you that eventually people are gonna get fed up. Well the conservatives will but know that's rare in that city but even the liberals will get tired of it when enough of their kids get hurt with all that b.s

Lucy Barnable    5,365
5 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

You know I don't know what's wrong with those people but I can tell you that eventually people are gonna get fed up. Well the conservatives will but know that's rare in that city but even the liberals will get tired of it when enough of their kids get hurt with all that b.s

That's the goal isn't it?
Push people to the breaking point so they react violently.
I'm not going anywhere this weekend, that's for sure.

Cinnamon    26,051
34 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

That's the goal isn't it?
Push people to the breaking point so they react violently.
I'm not going anywhere this weekend, that's for sure.

I'm not going anywhere, either. I like shopping online anyway, I need some stuff.